What's new

Personal Finance

I have experienced this many times. I think that this is a trick which is used by many employers to lure employees and then use them for their own purposes in then end.
Then that would be very bad on the part of the employer,because as an organisation that wants its name to be among the top in the industry,it needs to protect its name and integrity.

I really don't know much about this but I think it's another kind of loan that we burrow from any other person or company to fulfill our requirements and repay after sometime. I need information more explain it well.

I've never understood how mortgage works. Is it the same as taking a loan, but just purposely for and and property development? Please explain more.
mortgages is just like a loan. You can buy a house on mortgage and you will continue to pay after some period of time. It mostly works on developed countries. It can take you a period of six months or a year or even higher to pay everything.

Then that would be very bad on the part of the employer,because as an organisation that wants its name to be among the top in the industry,it needs to protect its name and integrity.

I really do not understand why companies are not clear about the kind of job they are offering. I think that they do not want to tell because they want the employees to work in there without even realising what they are supposed to do and these companies want to lure the applicants!

I really do not understand why companies are not clear about the kind of job they are offering. I think that they do not want to tell because they want the employees to work in there without even realising what they are supposed to do and these companies want to lure the applicants!
That is why some companies have very bad reputation,they will advitise one thing and when you are eventually given the job,they will add other things that are not part of the job description.and that is not good.

You'll always be thinking about investing in assets rather consumption. Personal Finance helps some people to develop multiple streams of income mindset which is what is lacking in our today's society a lot.

That is why some companies have very bad reputation,they will advitise one thing and when you are eventually given the job,they will add other things that are not part of the job description.and that is not good.

Exactly! This is what happened to me as well. A couple of years ago, I also ended up getting an interview call by a fraud company. They were not clear about their job description at all!

Exactly! This is what happened to me as well. A couple of years ago, I also ended up getting an interview call by a fraud company. They were not clear about their job description at all!
A friend of mine was sharing his own experience to me,he said it is always good for you as an applicant to ask about you job discription and role,because at the end of the day for him,he was doing virtually everything.

A friend of mine was sharing his own experience to me,he said it is always good for you as an applicant to ask about you job discription and role,because at the end of the day for him,he was doing virtually everything.

Many companies would still be reluctant to tell many things about the job. Many companies would even refrain from telling salary packages as well and you shall only discover it at the end of the interview.

You'll always be thinking about investing in assets rather consumption. Personal Finance helps some people to develop multiple streams of income mindset which is what is lacking in our today's society a lot.
That would be for the individual that has the self discipline for savings and then the idea of putting those funds into a venture that will be generating profit for him,it takes a whole lot of self restrain to acheive that.

mortgages is just like a loan. You can buy a house on mortgage and you will continue to pay after some period of time. It mostly works on developed countries. It can take you a period of six months or a year or even higher to pay everything.

Mortgaging is a very important aspect of any kind of banking institute. This is why many banks usually emphasise a lot on mortgages. The fact of the matter is that no bank approves of loan without mortgage.

Mortgaging is a very important aspect of any kind of banking institute. This is why many banks usually emphasise a lot on mortgages. The fact of the matter is that no bank approves of loan without mortgage.
Yeah, I think the reason they always emphasize on it so much is because they make a lot of profit from it. I have heard from someone before that they use some customers' funds to give loans.

Yeah, I think the reason they always emphasize on it so much is because they make a lot of profit from it. I have heard from someone before that they use some customers' funds to give loans.

Who known that the banks may be using your mortgage for some profit? Banks are money making machines and they would like to cash on every opportunity offered to them.

One of the personal finance tips that I have found to be absolutely helpful is that you should always project no matter how small the money is and you should never leave anything to chance.
Never ever leave your finances to chance as this would be very dangerous and can always come back to haunt you since you have left it to chance which is not he beat option when it comes to investment

Never ever leave your finances to chance as this would be very dangerous and can always come back to haunt you since you have left it to chance which is not he beat option when it comes to investment

Yes, this is why I try my best to never invest money in any kind of online scheme that could turn out to be a scam in the end. I have stopped investing money in Hyip sites.

Sometimes the reason why the companies offering you job opportunity does not tell you the exact job description and position is that they might decide to use you in every department , most especially when its a private organisation.

Leverage is the particular part of personal finance that I will like to talk about. I am not going to be in the support of people who are just trying to find their feet to be using leverage.

Sometimes the reason why the companies offering you job opportunity does not tell you the exact job description and position is that they might decide to use you in every department , most especially when its a private organisation.

Well, this is a very common problem many employees usually face. I have also applied for such kind of company that decided to use its employees. I left that place and i was shocked to read the reviews of people who worked in that company.

I am currently so interested in learning about personal finance so that I can manage my money well. I know I will start earning a lot of money as I grow and so I want to learn saving, investment and great budgeting.

I have some pending bank loans. Every month a large sum of my income goes into paying the loan. My first priority is to pay the loan. Once I manage to clear my debt, I will start saving money so that I can invest in real estate.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back