Perks of Being a VIP Forum Member

HK World

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 8, 2022
USD
$7.1900USD
Biznotes
VIP members on forums typically have several advantages over regular members, such as access to exclusive content, increased privileges, special recognition, direct support, early access, etc.

Have you ever enjoyed the perks of being a VIP member of any forum? How has your experience been?

The way I have had my forums set up was either buying special groups or earning them. I focus on the latter more now.

So members will have to "earn" through activity on the forum. This is done through posting, making threads, using reactions, posting in specific areas of the forum, and so on. Awards are separate and some are given when you reach something others are awarded based on observation, such as being a kind member.

I have never paid money to become a VIP. However, I have had VIP access to a couple of forums (because I received it form the admin). I have a desire to become a VIP on Bizdustry.

I have never paid money to become a VIP. However, I have had VIP access to a couple of forums (because I received it form the admin). I have a desire to become a VIP on Bizdustry.
I think most people are like this. They would not pay to access things because it seems silly on a forum. I think people are more inclined to donate in my experience.

I am not sure if people would consider donating. I have been posting on forums since 2015 and I have only donated only a couple of times. I donated with real money only once, most of the time I donated forum credits

VIP members may also have the opportunity to participate in private discussions or events with other VIP members, which can lead to networking and collaboration opportunities.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back