Team Manager
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 4, 2020
USD
$18.1100USD
Biznotes
Hi,

Anis here; I am one of the managers at Bizdustry; I am announcing Biznotes again to Perfect Money and Biznotes to Qiwi wallet Exchange Service. You must pay a fee of 250 Biznotes like always to @Anis Boukezzoula for my efforts.

Code:
Bizdustry Username
Amount requested:
Biznotes sent to @Anis Boukezzoula:
Perfect Money or Qiwi wallet:
Paid 250 Biznotes Fee?:

Our Terms and Conditions:
  • To request payment, you must send the designated amount of Biznotes as a donation to @Anis Boukezzoula and reply below with your Perfect Money/ Qiwi wallet Address and confirmation of Biznotes sent.
  • Minimum withdrawal of 1USD$
  • The payment will then be sent within 1-2 business days. During this time, we will be reviewing your posts and earnings for any potential policy violations, i.e., low-quality content.
  • If your payment is rejected, it will not be refunded without good reason.
  • It isyour responsibility is to provide the correct payment method and adhere to Perfect Money’s, Qiwi wallet's Terms of Service.
  • Do not make several requests for the same requests. Requests will be dealt with in due course
  • You do not need to request payment through bizdustry.com/withdraw; rather, just complete the above template and post below.

Last edited by a moderator:
All human beings are entitled to live in a natural environment. Belka is made of 100% natural cotton. Belka finds its place quickly in people’s houses. Belka is eco-friendly & attracts people's attention & authorities support as well, to create a healthy community by Belka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back