People with fake lifestyle in social media

Castelione

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever encountered people posting fake lifestyle in social media but you know for a fact that person doesn’t have that kind of lifestyle in real life?

How do so you deal with them?

Some people on social media show a cool image of themselves which is completely normal, but they want to be popular and be accepted by others. This is the main reason why they fake themselves.

It is also becoming increasingly important that you should tell your children whenever they are using social media that they should not fall for all these tricks and set on realistic standards for themselves. Some people are just positioning themselves on social media and they do not look anything like this in real life.

One of the thing about social media is that what we usually see on the media is not actualy a true reflection of things in the real world,so one should not be too carried away by what we see on social media.

A lot of people go to social media platforms in order to brag even about money that they do not have. You have to be careful about the kind of expectations that you put to yourself.

Social media platforms are filled with fake people with fake ids. Some of them brag about themselves. There some toxic people who make unnecessary and abusive comments in social media.

Have you ever encountered people posting fake lifestyle in social media but you know for a fact that person doesn’t have that kind of lifestyle in real life?

How do so you deal with them?

Yes of course, I have seen so many crazy people whom I know personally but when it comes to what they put out there on different social media platforms, you will think they amount the top 10 richest persons in the world. It's very easy for anyone to sell a lie on social media because appearance can be deceiving.

I see this way too often on social media, especially on my personal Facebook timeline where I have all my friends and family. I find that there are a select few who tend to post all about their life and what they are doing and everything always seems to be perfect. You just know by them posting so much about how perfect everything is, they are missing out on things that are not so perfect giving that false look at their life.

I tend to spend less time on my personal account now and ignore those who are like this, especially those who have to post every detail of their life as well as though it's their own personal biography.

I tend to spend less time on my personal account now and ignore those who are like this, especially those who have to post every detail of their life as well as though it's their own personal biography.

There's a friend that I have on my Facebook, she's a lady and she tags all her posts dumps. She's of the habit of dumping everything she does on Facebook and the annoying part of how she uses the @everyone to tag all on his friends list to get the notification of her daily trash dumps. I will soon block her.

I think over 90 percent of people using social media platforms are showing their fake lifestyles. They are highly affected by FOMO (Fear of Missing Out), so, they try to show fake lifesyle.

It's very unfortunate that lies get more attention now than truth. I believe that's the main motivating factor that makes people take to lying and living it online. Others even feel more connected to the lies because they overlook the truthful one's to copy the lies.

There's a friend that I have on my Facebook, she's a lady and she tags all her posts dumps. She's of the habit of dumping everything she does on Facebook and the annoying part of how she uses the @everyone to tag all on his friends list to get the notification of her daily trash dumps. I will soon block her.
Oh, gosh! I can't imagine how much she's bothering people for always being notified about her daily social media dumps. I wonder what her other Facebook friends think about it and I certainly cannot blame you for thinking about blocking her.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back