What's new

People who scam with dead currency

In my country if you get caught indulge in this type of action you will actually be jail.this people spent this so called dead currency during the night period and it's very hard to notice it

As a cryptocurrency investor it is very important that you should know the differences between when somebody wants to tell you a legit opportunity and somebody will just want to sell off his bags.

I don't know much about this but I think a dead currency cannot go without notice to anyone holding it in their hands. Except you are talking of fake prints of such currency. That is when it becomes difficult to easily spot during currency exchange.
That's true, I have never seen this kind of situation, but if you are a business individual you have to be very careful in other not to be scammed, we have a lot of scammers everywhere even offline.

Well , this is an old scamming strategy. And beside this rarely happened because I don't want to believe that some people could be so naive to a point of accepting older currency that are no more in existence.

Well , this is an old scamming strategy. And beside this rarely happened because I don't want to believe that some people could be so naive to a point of accepting older currency that are no more in existence.
If you don't want to be scammed online you have to be very awake we have a lot of scammers around, you are not expected to trust anyone you come across online.

If you don't want to be scammed online you have to be very awake we have a lot of scammers around, you are not expected to trust anyone you come across online.
That is true , I don't trust most people I haven't dealt with before in terms of transaction , but however there are so many of my online friends that are quite trusted and I can also trust them with some of my transaction.

Its a nightmare really serious I think that when you try using this currency you yourself you are at risk but I beleive that people are still carryingout their scaming activity with dead currency.
Some of them will spend this currency where local shops is been operated because they know its going to be hard to identify

So I heard there are people out there in some countries, that give out old currency that is no longer usable, as in it has no monetary value anymore. Anyway, I was watching a video on YouTube, and it discusses scammers who do this. They will give you old currency, and will replace it with good currency, essentially stealing from you.

Has forex trading ever dealt with dead currency before? And if so, how does it combat it?
If you are talking about dead currency in forex trading, then I would say that I've never heard of such a thing before.

But my suggestion to avoid scammers is, make sure you're not being duped by a shady broker, do your research, make sure there are no complaints, and read through all the fine print on documents.

That is true , I don't trust most people I haven't dealt with before in terms of transaction , but however there are so many of my online friends that are quite trusted and I can also trust them with some of my transaction.
That's true, I know some people that don't really trust online p2p this sounds somehow, but I think if they know how the financial market works they can be able to withdraw they money through their trading account,a lot of people don't know this, that's if you are not comfortable with p2p.

That's true, I know some people that don't really trust online p2p this sounds somehow, but I think if they know how the financial market works they can be able to withdraw they money through their trading account,a lot of people don't know this, that's if you are not comfortable with p2p.
There's no problem with the forex market as long as it is not illegal in your country you can withdraw it directly to your bank account. It is only cryptocurrency that you have to pass through the process of P2P. I now understand what you were trying to say.

There's no problem with the forex market as long as it is not illegal in your country you can withdraw it directly to your bank account. It is only cryptocurrency that you have to pass through the process of P2P. I now understand what you were trying to say.
I don't think you understand what I mean sir, what I mean is that if you are a forex trader and you don't want to withdraw your money that is in your cryptocurrency wallet you don't have to do p2p, you can transfer your money from the your cryptocurrency wallet to your trading account, and if you do that you can withdraw your money to your local bank, that's what I mean, you don't have to do p2p i don't know if you understand what I said Sir.

I don't think you understand what I mean sir, what I mean is that if you are a forex trader and you don't want to withdraw your money that is in your cryptocurrency wallet you don't have to do p2p, you can transfer your money from the your cryptocurrency wallet to your trading account, and if you do that you can withdraw your money to your local bank, that's what I mean, you don't have to do p2p i don't know if you understand what I said Sir.
I now understand what you are trying to say , sorry since I don't mostly focus on forex much I didn't understand that there is how you can withdraw your money this way. I will go check it out. But what about the withdrawal rates will it be the same like the binance P2P ?

I now understand what you are trying to say , sorry since I don't mostly focus on forex much I didn't understand that there is how you can withdraw your money this way. I will go check it out. But what about the withdrawal rates will it be the same like the binance P2P ?
Yes, but not all brokers, for me I'm using octa FX and it's giving me the good results that I need, we have a lot of brokers out there but I prefer to use octa FX.

If you are working online I believe you'll have alot experience, I don't really think you can fall for this kind of scam easily because you have the knowledge and experience.

If you are working online I believe you'll have alot experience, I don't really think you can fall for this kind of scam easily because you have the knowledge and experience.
You have a point there, if you ate working online I don't really think you'll be scammed that easily because you already have the knowledge, that's why having the knowledge is very important.

The rate of scams is greatly on the increase and it is essential that we protect ourselves from such things.
One has to be careful anything new by making the requisite research.

You have a point there, if you ate working online I don't really think you'll be scammed that easily because you already have the knowledge, that's why having the knowledge is very important.
That's just the fact, you can hardly be scammed if you have the knowledge, most people that get scammed don't really have the knowledge on things online.

That's just the fact, you can hardly be scammed if you have the knowledge, most people that get scammed don't really have the knowledge on things online.
You have a good point there, if you have a good knowledge on what you are doing you can hardly be scammed online, a lot of people don't really know about this.

You have a good point there, if you have a good knowledge on what you are doing you can hardly be scammed online, a lot of people don't really know about this.
That's true, having knowledge in trading is the first thing we need to have, if you have the knowledge you have a high chances of earning a considerable amount of money with trading.

That's true, having knowledge in trading is the first thing we need to have, if you have the knowledge you have a high chances of earning a considerable amount of money with trading.
That's the first thing that you'll need to have, if you don't have the knowledge of what you are doing in the market you are not going to earn any money, you need to work on yourself.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back