What's new

How do you celebrate your birthday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not really celebrate my birthday I just get wishes from friends and family via text message, I don't throw party for my birthday or my drinks how others do

I like celebrating my birthday in a simple and small way, just with close friends and family members, whenever I'm celebrating my birthday I don't like too many people around.

I celebrate my birthdays with and in the presence of well wishers and friends with family members too in full attendance most of the time

I celebrated my last birthday at home with friends and family. I got a surprise birthday cake with my favorite red wine, it was fun filled as I enjoyed every little bit part of it.

I have never fancied birthday celebrations so I don't give it much thought infact I can count the number of times that I have eaten cake on my birthday on one hand, lol.😆

One thing is that i dont do is trying to over do anything. I always celebrate my birthday but i try to keep it low so i can still take care of my other needs

I celebrate my birthday by drawing a graph of age against relative success, age against expectations, and age against failures in the last 12 months. Then I draw one of the last five years and another of the last 10 years. I make postulations based on whatever I deduce from the graph about where I was, I am and where I'm expected to be. I do that in the very early hours. I call it self reflection. When the day breaks I lead my regular life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back