What's new

Pension on hold for 3 years

This is insane. Where is this kind of thing done and allowed to happen like this? Just as suggested, the woman can get herself a good lawyer if she can afford one or go to some reputable NGOs that handle human rights maters like this and talk with them for assistance

She should go back to the various offices to know what's missing that is making them not to disburse her,from their she would know whether the fault is from her or from them.

When we left church on Sunday, one of my mum's Friend who retired 4 years ago came to visit us at home and was complaining about her pension not been approved by the federal government for the past 3 years and that she has done everything to get it but they keep turning her elsewhere.

My mum had to call some of her friends in the office and asked them to do some findings about her friend case code my mum pension was paid in due time without much hasle.

What do you guys think should be the problem, or did she do something wrong before she retired or what and what can she do to get her pension.
Normally retired civil servant gets their pension at least between the second and the third after retiring , but if you are connected , you can get your pension within some months.

It is very possible that she has done something wrong that is why her pension is on hold or sometimes it might be a complication of file in the agency. She has to work hard before the issue will be resolved.
There is also a possibility that she actually didn't do anything wrong but have someone standing on her pension. Some people are just evil.

The only reason why your pension might be delayed for three years is if you have issues at work before your retirement. all you have to do is to go back to the pension agency and do some research

This just reminds me of what happened to one of my good friend's mother who worked in one of the government ministry in our state but never got her pension for more than 10 years.

it is possible for your pension to be on hold for 3 years sometimes you don't happen due to one mistake or the other and most times it is been paid back at once.

That's just how broken and bad things are, i have seen cases of people not being paid at all. Hence i would advice after retirement dont let your only option be on your pension. Truth be told anything could happen, its best you still have all sources that gives you passive income

With the level of corruption in the world and in my own country specifically, it's so sad that some people would never get their pension from the ministry that would pay them.

That's very awful, i wouldn't know why the government will sideline retiree's pension for over three years, leaving it unpaid. But if its a government official now, it will be given listening ears and all his or her pension will be cleared on time.

That's very awful, i wouldn't know why the government will sideline retiree's pension for over three years, leaving it unpaid. But if its a government official now, it will be given listening ears and all his or her pension will be cleared on time.
That's my country for you where politician keep filling their houses with money and the government retiree are suffering clamouring for the peanut you called entiltement , retired civil servant are suffering a lot here in my country .

When we left church on Sunday, one of my mum's Friend who retired 4 years ago came to visit us at home and was complaining about her pension not been approved by the federal government for the past 3 years and that she has done everything to get it but they keep turning her elsewhere.

My mum had to call some of her friends in the office and asked them to do some findings about her friend case code my mum pension was paid in due time without much hasle.

What do you guys think should be the problem, or did she do something wrong before she retired or what and what can she do to get her pension.
Of because she did something wrong before she retired was the reason behind their not being able to pay her her pension, would they not have told her already? She did nothing wrong and they should pay her her pension

This is the problem with government institutions. I think she deserves her pension, she has worked for it and she is entitled to her benefit.

When it comes to pension payments in a country like Nigerua seriously it depends on who you know rather than what you know or your right. because in Nigeria the issue of human rights and demand are not value and respect. if you have someone who can stand for you to help you then you would not have to face challenges of delay in your pension.

That's just the kind of country we're in, abnormal things are becoming normal, imagine someone working for years denied at the end of service, that why it's good to have connection before leaving the work so one might have help.

That's just the kind of country we're in, abnormal things are becoming normal, imagine someone working for years denied at the end of service, that why it's good to have connection before leaving the work so one might have help.

Am not surprise by ur story about ur mum pension been pit on hold for few years, firstly the bureaucracy and duplication of work here in federal ministry can cause the delay of such pension. Poor pension scheme system can also be a factor. Lastly corruption in the system can also be a factor for the delay.

Some employers are devil in human being with how they're treat they're active staff and retired ones as well. They are so selfish to them point to death of their workers. It's not fair.

This question might be difficult for us to answer as we do not work in her company. To get her pension, she will have to contact the office where she retired from to make some enquiries on the reasons why her pension was been delayed unnecessarily without tangible reasons.

There are so many people who are yet to get their monthly payments in some companies here and it's so bad. What do you think that is happening to the retired ones?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back