Not open for further replies.

Favour67

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
My grandmother has been collecting her pension every month and she just collected this month's own and she is thinking of diverting the money to starting a mall or a super market so as to have other source of income.

To be frank, I like the idea of saving the monthly pension to be invested into something. The pension is fixed and after 10 years the value will be just about half of what it used to be. If yo u invest it in a business then you can neutralize the cost of money as time goes by. However, just be sure that the investment has no big risks. I just don't know if the pensioner here can open up a supermarket from his pension which may even not enough to buy a brand new car.

It's good to invest in other business as a pensioner so as to make more money to add to the basic income they receive as their pension,so investing on mini Mart or supermarket won't be a bad idea

Of course it is an excellent idea, if you can invest with your pension, do it without thinking. In my country I was only able to set up a small business, the only way to set up a super market is for it to have some capital saved and with the payment of the pension I can complete. The supermarket business is one of those that gives great results, since money comes in every day and when there is good management, the benefit will be present.

Investing your pension on a very good business is very good, just make sure the business is worth investing in, carry out a thorough research on the investment before you venture into it, and be sure you are making the right decisions

The best way your mom can start up the business of supermarket or mall business. Is if she can save up more money in the near future. Because I know that pension money she receives every month won't be enough for her for such business start up.

That's a good idea. She needs a business that won't take much of her energy. In fact, she can even if she has the ability and capacity to employ sales girls. And she should make sure she sells most of the things that are not common in your area.

As you approach retirement age, pension pots are moved to less risky investments, such as government bonds. When stock markets fall, these bonds can do better. Anyone who has a pension pot invested and is taking an income from it will again see their investment go up and down with the stock markets.

Investing in super market right now in my area is very profitable. Since she had been saving her monthly pension pay for some period, l guess she will definitely meet the capital requirements for starting up the super market.

Of course pension can be used to start a supermarket.To fulfill your needs with pension, you need to map out a very detailed plan on how to utilize every single penny. Since you're not working anymore, you need to be wise and save a lot of money. You should start a business, it's necessary.

According to my own point of view, I believe it is good for your mom to invest in a super market with her pension, once she has invest in a super market, she will be rest assured that she can increase are standard of living and help are children financial and also it can creat job opportunity for other

Yes that is a good idea, I know of a woman who use her pension to start up a super market, and that is what she does now. Some people do not like after retirement from work they will now remain in their house collecting pension every month, they prefer going out still doing some kind of jobs, because they are use to it, so the best to do is to start up a business.

I think starting a supermarket is a very good idea.Your mom should be able to handle it without stressing herself too much or hire a competent manager to handle the day to day activities in the supermarket for her.

My grandmother has been collecting her pension every month and she just collected this month's own and she is thinking of diverting the money to starting a mall or a super market so as to have other source of income.

That's a good idea, in my opinion. Eating all of your pension won't be a nice thing to do as you don't have other source of income. So, if she can make this happen, even with the support of her children. Then, she is super brave and innovative.

I like the idea of saving her monthly pension to be invested into something. I think starting a supermarket is a good idea, but going into such investment you need have more knowledge about the business,

That is great for her, as she's saving her monthly pension because that is what many people can not do. Anyway, it's a good idea to invest a pension money on business but let it be a business you that you know in and out of it because business is not a what you can jump into without having Idea or knowledge about it.

I consider her idea as brilliant. However she needs to be mindful of the location she's gonna situate the supermarket. Feasibility study is very important if a business must survive. Is her location appropriate for a supermarket? How many supermarkets already exist in that area? It won't be wise to go into a business with too many competitors. You will all be struggling for the same customers and that won't be a good idea if the market (location) isn't big enough to satisfy every seller.

It depends on how much you mum receives as pension. Is it big enough to be used in starting a mall or does she have to save it for some months ? These are the questions you need to answer in order to be able to know how to go with the proposed business less you and your mum may make mistakes

Well good thinking about the super market or investing in mall.there is much more benefits in this business because Malls are having great value in the area where people are living and they visit the Mall at the time of shopping or buying house important things .
Your grandmother decision is good and she can invest here without any doubt.

A mall or supermarket is a good business to invest into. If the capital is not too much she should go into it. But she can also consider going into poultry farming. Would also be good for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back