What's new

Pension for super market

Status
Not open for further replies.
A mall or supermarket is a good business to invest into. If the capital is not too much she should go into it. But she can also consider going into poultry farming. Would also be good for her.
most people use their pension to start up a supermarket business because it is less stressful to manage and it is a profitable.

nvesting in very market today in my
is actually extremely lucrative. Because she were conserving her regular month-to-month pension plan spend for some duration, l assumption she will certainly certainly satisfy the funding demands for launching the very market.

I don't suggest anyone to invest his/her pension money to any business adventure. What if your business does not succeed? How are you going to live if your business fails.

I think your grandmother is really good in business. For her to think of something like that. But it will depend on the amount of pension she is recieving.

A mall or supermarket is a good business to invest into. If the capital is not too much she should go into it. But she can also consider going into poultry farming. Would also be good for her.
I don't know of any supermarkets that place pension people do not work in a supermarket and at the end of the day they are paid pension after serving in the supermarket because only be paid gratuity.
Post automatically merged:

It is a good idea to invest your pension money on supermarket with this you can be able to sell more and make enough money.

Last edited:
Small scale provision store might not be profitable for a retired person as the profit from that business is little instead that money can be invested into agriculture
I agree with the small scale store because there are many such stores here particularly inside our village. The retired person just wanted to have an occupation. He sells household items or cooked food in order to be busy, earn a little money and also to help the neighbors.

Starting up a mini mall is a good business idea atleast she will still be getting some profit for her upkeeps other than spending it unnecessarily

Such a wise decision from her, she may not actually live long to enjoy the profit from these investment it is all for you the grandchildren and the next generation. She deserves a medal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back