What's new

Pension for super market

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a good business if she can be able to manage it, a supermarket or provision store business (depending on the amount she has) involves so much running around, both in buying goods from market and attending to customers.

My grandmother has been collecting her pension every month and she just collected this month's own and she is thinking of diverting the money to starting a mall or a super market so as to have other source of income.
That's very nice and awesome idea to get started with new business for earning some extra money. I think she should go for a market in a residential or local area where common people can access it easily. In this way she could gain more profit from more customers.

I don't know how her pension looks like in relation to amount but setting up a supermarket requires huge funds. If she has the required money then I thinks a good business to venture in especially in urban areas. With business that involves buying and selling, location is the most important factor

Yes fine idea of market. This will be the best if she wants to do so. Just build there and after that you haven't worry about anything, just invest there and get profit . If she hasn't enough capital so she may take by loan or dept.

Well happy to see har point of view as she has the other source of income and she can manage the things well so I think that's great idea to invest in super market as they are running well and will gives you more profit as you imagine .
Having income from others side is great she can do this.

There is no doubt that this is a very good business. Profits from the supermarket will obviously come in handy. But if your grandmother already has good savings. After that a supermarket can be built. But if there is only a pension, then it cannot be complete because there is not enough money from the pension to build a supermarket.

Well i agree, I think it is a very progressive thinking on her part. If she can afford to use the money to start the supermarket business. Then I agree she should go for it, provided there is a suitable location for the shop.

A mall or a mart will always seem like a good investment for anyone who gets a good location. Using your pension to set one up will depend on how much your pension is worth. The lump sum amount is what you get first and in bulk so that is what you plan with.

Setting up a supermarket or mall is a good idea for a pensioner. The only thing your grandma will be doing is just to supervise the whole process. Meanwhile, she needs to study the process of the environment and know what they lack the most so that she can bank on that opportunity to make some good amount of money

That's great. Unlike other pensioners, she is really putting her pension to good use. A supermarket is not to hard to manage. She can hire salespeople to help her around the place.

My grandmother has been collecting her pension every month and she just collected this month's own and she is thinking of diverting the money to starting a mall or a super market so as to have other source of income.
To be honest it may be a good idea if there are enough people within your community that will be able to support here and to be able to try and help her out in terms of purchasing from here to get her to generate a profit. It may be hard in the competitive market that we have because she will still have to make a mark up to get profit, so she would have to find a very good supplier as well.

Infact I will say it is a very good idea because from the supermarket either big or small she will be getting some certain income and it will
Add to her standard of living because she will be getting her monthly pension and also some money from the supermarket. It. is really a good idea.

Thank you for the decision to switch to Stanbic IBTC Pension Managers. Now you can join over 1.8 million professionals who are enjoying convenient, professional and transparent service delivery while assured that their pensions funds are secure and being expertly managed by a pension fund administrator that truly cares.

Please share your details with us below and we will contact you on how to get started with your move immediately!

I think its based on the amounts they gave an individual at the end of retirement, so I think pension can finance a business like a supermarket were people buy various things like household material and other valuable things.

The best way your mom can start up the business of supermarket or mall business. Is if she can save up more money in the near future. that Pension money I don't think it'll be enough to start up a supermarket business alone.

Concerning pension for supermarket. Well, it is a very good business to venture into but it would be more better to have a feasibility study on the area of establish to know if it will really meet the needs of people in such environment or society. After all this done, it is a very nice business that will yield profit

I like the idea of saving her monthly pension to be invested into something. I think starting a supermarket is a good idea, but going into such investment you need have more knowledge about the business,
you can use your pension form to start up a supermarket that is very ok and you will also have time for yourself and time for your children as a woman when you start up a supermarket business.

Small scale provision store might not be profitable for a retired person as the profit from that business is little instead that money can be invested into agriculture

Wow that's a very good idea I think it is advisable for everyone to invest his pension in a good business, it's also good for you to have a smaller side business to help you financially

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back