What's new

Pension and needs

Some countries do really have good pension for their retired workers, but still you need to find ways to earn passively while you are still working so as not to depend entirety on the government.
Retiree use their pension to solve their needs most times they create budget before the month-end to know what they are going to get with their pension.

pension and needs ,you will not know if you are in need but only if you start your pension ,that is why it is very advisable to invest your pension in other to take hood care of your needs,invest your pension as soon as y start

Well to me it's depends on how you make your planning schedule. when you plan very well definitely you have better pension. though at old age of retirement definitely demand will be more than the income someone earned as pension.

Basically pension is just a percentage of what you normally earn so it's very difficult for it to meet your needs. It advisable that you have an extra source of income before you retire so that you pension would just be an additional income.

When you build up a pension policy in an insurance company the amount of the policy should be computed on the period that you will collect the proceeds. There is inflation and the reduced value of money that the $100 today may be worth only about $75 to $80 in the future.

Well to me it's depends on how you make your planning schedule. when you plan very well definitely you have better pension. though at old age of retirement definitely demand will be more than the income someone earned as pension.
I think when it comes to the issue of pension it will be very wise and appropriate for an active worker to plan ahead of his retirement,knowing that there will come a time the salary will be greatly reduce.Gettina side business is one of such.

We all know that salary would sustain an individual and take care of needs while the person still works, can it still be the same when the same person is collecting pension?
Is the pension even enough to make ends meet?
For most pensioners, their pension is not enough to meet daily needs.
That is why some of them delve into any business that can add to their pension.

Money is never enough, no amount of pension would be enough to provide for all your needs to you pass away, so the best way to plan for your retirement is having your pension plan and investing some part of your salary while still working then when you retire you can use your pension to continue running your business snd still msking more profit

Whether monthly pension will be sufficient to live on depends on what financial obligation the recipient have. If the pensioner still have small kids or children in school or still paying rent then the monthly pension may not be enough to live on.

In a lot of instances that I have seen people who are collecting pension do not normally have a lot of bills that they are paying or taking care of children and that is why the money is usually sustainable for them.

It all depends on the individual. If he or she doesn't spend extravagantly, and if the person is wise enough to invest the money in a profitable business, it could be enough to take care of their needs.

Well most times pension can't actually take care of all the needs and necessities and so I think it is better for one to have an alternative and not just to depend on that pension

Some pension are just peanuts it can't makes the end meets but their ar some people that are offered a considerable pension such people can make the end meets.

Your pension will feed your need only when you recieve enough amount to maintain your life. Your pension will be enough for you only when you retire from high paying jobs, or you have saved enough on your pension funds

Its all depends on the type of job and government you are collecting your pension. If it is a big job and you have only a small family and good government that pays well I think you can upten your needs.

Pension wouldn't be enough to sustain one's needs because when you come to think of it, you're not earning income from anywhere and you'll need to keep surviving.
That's why it's advisable to have investments aside that would augment income.

Pension seems not to tackle the need of an individual this days,why because the government usually cut some certain amount of money the moment the person retire.

I don't think pension in my country could take care of any ends meet, because before you could get your pension funds you would have borrow a lot of money from people out there I guess.
In most cases, pension is 50% of one's previous salary. If some workers were struggling to meet some needs while being paid salaries, how much more when they are being paid half of that amount as pension. Pension doesn't meet most needs.

Pension is one of the benefits one should enjoy after working and retiring after certain years, but it is rather unfortunate that in some countries, the governments do not give regard to the pensioners by either owing them or paying them peanut as pension. So with this, one cannot use it to meet needs. That is just my take.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back