What's new
  • Please note to have a link in an article you must first request permission from the administrator and pay a fee. You can read more information here.

PDF Candy Review – PDF Converters – Free Online Converters!

PDF Candy Review – PDF Converters – Free Online Converters!
Review of PDF Candy
1626877058930.png
Split, combine, compress, protect, crop, rotate, and convert PDF files, among other things using PDFCandy’s free online file converter tools. Join PDFCandy & start using their free online converters. https://pdfcandy.com/

What is pdfcandy?

Before we dive into pdfcandy and review the service that the company is offering, we first need to understand what services they claim to offer. Since the year of 2016, PDFCandy offers digital services worldwide with free online and offline tools for working with PDF files, whether that is converting, spliting, merging and even rotating documents. PDFCandy, is ran by there sister website, Ice Cream Apps, which is well known to the community, so it’s proven not only reliablity but pdfcandy continues to strive to provide the best quality service to their website visitors.

How does PDFCandy work?
1626877406637.png 1626877436726.png

So now you understand what pdfcandy is, we now need to understand how it works. If you spend most or even some of you or day on a computer, you Will probably acknowledge the Importance of pdf files. They are fantastic documents that have the ability to display text and amazing graphics, which can be viewed on most devices, even portable mobile phones! PDF Candy is a excellent example for those looking for a straightforward and simple website that can handle al of their pdf related issues. As you now know, there are servers ‘Free Online Converters’ that visitors may need to use, for assistance with PDFs.

What I think of PDFCandy!

•My first impressions of pdfcandy are positive. Landing on a website that is not only visually appealing, but provides all the information I need to navigate & it’s right there, in front of me. The online converters are simpler enough to use, but I discovered some limitations just from using the free version. Restrictions are inevitable as the famous saying goes ‘nothing is for free in this world’. In order to remove the limits, you must upgrade to a paying membership, and I will talk about the benefits of choosing to upgrade on my next paragraph.

PDFCandy Paying Plans – Is PDFCandy worth it?

It’s important that you read their refund policy before purchasing any product, as well as testing out their free version to ensure you won’t regret buying an account upgrade. There are three types of subscriptions and it’s recommended that you choose the one that is right for you. The company offers monthly, yearly and lifetime(One Time payment) memberships.
1626877481817.png 1626877498566.png 1626877516183.png
Pdfcandy help centre and Manuals

•Any service or product that you purchase, most customers would appreciate the merchant offering customer support or frequently asked questions to their clients. This is exactly what pdfcandy does during our findings. We noticed that when you click ‘contact us’ at the buttom of the webpage, it takes you a help centre that has a ton of frequently asked question and a contact us form if your issue hasn’t been resolved. A help centre is a must as it saves not only the employees time answering repetitive questions, it also benefits the customer as they won’t have to wait a long time for a human reply.

Overall thoughts

•So, what is our overall conclusions, thoughts and review for PFGCandy? Well the service is definitely legitimate. And their sister website has been around for longer, which helps us to conclude it’s a legitimate company to trade with. If pdfcandy is for you, then please take the time to try out the free Version before investing your hard earned money into the services. Why not trial the free version before buying the paid version? It makes perfect sense and helps to ensure you will be satisfied with the. Level of service being provided to the customers.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back