Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you think it would be a good idea to have a paywall for certain content. I'm not saying like Onlyfans style of content, but more in line with fun hidden stuff people can pay to see, maybe skits and outtakes.. And sure, if someone wants to use it as an onlyfans alternative, more power to them.

Anyway, have you ever thought about paywalling a portion of your site?

I don't see an issue with allowing there to be a paywall for certain content at all if I am honest. If the person creating the content that is behind the paywall wants it behind a paywall then they have every right to make something off their content, to be honest, no one is forced to pay the price to see it but if they do and they have the funds to do so they can pay and know they are helping someone out as well.

I haven't ever thought about paywalling an area of my site if I am honest but that is mainly due to the fact that I don't offer anything that would suit a paywall. If there ever was a reason to use a paywall though I would definitely implement it.

I don't see an issue with allowing there to be a paywall for certain content at all if I am honest. If the person creating the content that is behind the paywall wants it behind a paywall then they have every right to make something off their content, to be honest, no one is forced to pay the price to see it but if they do and they have the funds to do so they can pay and know they are helping someone out as well.

I haven't ever thought about paywalling an area of my site if I am honest but that is mainly due to the fact that I don't offer anything that would suit a paywall. If there ever was a reason to use a paywall though I would definitely implement it.
there are often value that are been given to content with paywall as it offers something of value than the regular content that are on display on the website and it is an option not a must.

This would be a nice way to monetize your community or even a blog if you have loyal visitors or loyal users. However, I you do not have returning traffic on your site or loyal users on your community, it is impossible to earn through this method.

Do you think it would be a good idea to have a paywall for certain content. I'm not saying like Onlyfans style of content, but more in line with fun hidden stuff people can pay to see, maybe skits and outtakes.. And sure, if someone wants to use it as an onlyfans alternative, more power to them.

Anyway, have you ever thought about paywalling a portion of your site?
If your content is important or unique, a paywall can be a suitable choice. You should also think about if you want to provide free material and whether a paywall would restrict access to your material.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back