What's new

Payskip.org - High Paying URL Shortener

One thing that I don't like about the paid URL suits that they have lots of ads especially pop ads. But one thing that j will like about yours is that it has no captcha.
And please reduce the minimum payout because it is not easy to get clicks

There are many problems with paid URL programs. One of the biggest problem is the "Skip button waiting period". Your visitor has to wait for a specific time for the "Skip button" to appear and if your visitor clicks it, only then you will be paid.

That is why I don't see it as an option to make money. Because me too if I click a link and it is paid url link I will leave the link likewise other people

The big problem is that most of the URLs of these URL sharing platforms look like a spam link which is designed by a hacker to steal information or by a hacker who wants to make you download some spyware and this is why many people do not even click on these links.

Some URL shortener end up not meeting expectation and there seem to be a prevalence right now. I think if this particular one is rewarding people then maybe it might be worth the time.

This is a good opportunity that's juicy. The only thing needed now is to get the forums or pages where one can get the required US clients. Truth is once we get the places where these top tier country individuals are.
Anyone has idea where to get this?

From what you have said it sound like it is true we will get paid from this platform as soon as we carry out the requirement task demanded by the site

It's not easy to earn money with links shortners. I don't normally use this kind of site's because they pay very little and it's hard to reach there withdrawal thresholds.

Sometimes to use the actual link is more preferable than the URL short links that put doubt in the earn of people making them not to click the link. But it's alright, URL shorteners can be helpful in some cases too.

I've never shortening links to earn money online. I'm just hearing about it for the first time and It seems difficult. Maybe it's because i don't have any knowledge about it.

Shotener link seems to be legit even though everything about it seems to take time,I tried it but I dont think I can patiently be waiting for how it takes long time loading.

Hello everyone & thank you for replies. I forgot about this topic and didn't activate here, but our url shorteners is still online & active since 2018. I see a lot of comments like "difficult to earn, reload page / redirect multiple times, social blocking etc".
First - if you have traffic by any way (websites, social media) etc, is no difficult at all, people are used to url shorteners and it's very simple to go thro it. About page reload/redirect your website to short links - you don't need to use website full script, you can use only for your promoted content (like download things, video watching, content, news) - manual or automatic excluding the pages/domain you don't want to use.

During the absence here we made some modification and this url shortener will fit for any kind of publisher you are - whether you care more about your visitors - less ads, no recaptcha, no timer, less pages, faster loading or more ads, higher revenue, fixed rates and much more.
We've made a blog and we'll add frecvency new content to help you understand how url shorteners work & how to promote in the best way.
Now you can ask for a fixed rate (can be up to $20 or even more if your traffic quality is good), less seconds for timer or no timer at all, less ads or custom - no pop / banners, no recaptcha & more by request. Enjoy!
Any question, we're here to help.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back