What's new

Payskip.org - High Paying URL Shortener

Payskip

Sep 8, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
pes.jpg
Payskip.org is a url shortener active since 2018. We've paid more than $20, 000 to our publishers.
Payment methods: XLM, Bitcoin, USDT, Skrill, Bank Transfer.

Just a few benefits:
10% referral revenue lifetime.
$0.50 free registration bonus available for withdrawn!
We pay 2 times / ip / day
By individual request we can remove pop ads, recaptcha, lower /no timer & others.
Fixed CPM Rates up to $12/1000 views by default & up to $20 fixed (by request).
Payout rates
PAYMENT PROOFS
Offers & bonuses
Blog

Tools: Quick Link, Mass Shrinker, Full page script, Devolopers API, Bookmarklet.

Minimum payout: $10 (XLM, USDT), $12 (BTC), $15 (Skrill), $50 (Bank Transfer).
By request, we can send any amount (minimum required by payment method) for the first payment if you're in doubt, just send us an email.

Join us now

Last edited:
It is really difficult to earn by using link shortner. When you use link shortner, your link will reload and redirect multiple times and this will piss your visitors and they might leave the site without checking it, which means you are not earning any credits

It is really difficult to earn by using link shortner. When you use link shortner, your link will reload and redirect multiple times and this will piss your visitors and they might leave the site without checking it, which means you are not earning any credits

It is indeed very difficult to make money using such URL shorteners. Most of the people would not even click on such URLs because it looks spammy and this is why many people use URL masking to promote their links. What's quite worse is the fact that many social media platforms have banned using URL shorteners on their platform.

I have never used any site that is based on URL shorteners. I don't even understand how it works but I doubt it's going to be harder than other methods of earning. This ad will not it easy to visit the original link and I will lose my data in the process.

It very difficult to make money such way as it takes a lot of time, lot of url to send in order start earning, I've given up on making money through the Url shortners

042312621a5bfb5cd386f59ae3543de5.png

Payskip.org is a legit url shortener online since 2018.
How it works?
Just create an account, shorten any long url you want to promote and share it with your friends / websites / social platforms and get paid for each visit you get on your links.

Default we pay up to $11 / 1000 views from US, $8 UK, $5 DE, $5 AU - see full list >>
On request, we can offer up to $20 fixed cpm rates.
Payment proofs >>
We count 2 views / ip & more on request.
Payment methods: Bitcoin ($5), Skrill ($15), Bank ($50) /more on request.

Why choose us?
- Trust - online since +3 years.
- Good cpm rates
- Less ads
- Fast support; Livechat
- Fast payments
- 10% Referral bonus lifetime
- Multiple payment methods.
- Multiple tools (Quick link, Mass shrinker, Full page script, Developers api, Bookmarklet)
- Multiple bonuses: Signup , experience, website, reviews, ..view all bonuses here
- Multiple view count
- Fixed cpm, no captcha, less ads on request

Join us now
One thing that I don't like about the paid URL suits that they have lots of ads especially pop ads. But one thing that j will like about yours is that it has no captcha.
And please reduce the minimum payout because it is not easy to get clicks

Url shortners is one of the best ways to make money on the internet. However, I really don't have much traffic as at now to promote the url to as am still building up my website to get more traffic into it with search engine optimization

I try not to waste my time on sites like this because the pay for African nations will definitely be too low, one should engage in better websites.

My friend talked to me about this url shortner company and gave a review that they are good just because of the fact that they show less ads and pay as at when due to their loyal members

One thing that I don't like about the paid URL suits that they have lots of ads especially pop ads. But one thing that j will like about yours is that it has no captcha.
And please reduce the minimum payout because it is not easy to get clicks
Yah Ads are pain in a tie, did or do you that those ads are the ones that add into your revenue of points you make for the clicks of Url. they suck though

Url shortener should have been a cool way of making some bucks by just clicks on your link, but my problem with this kind of platform, just as someone has rightly pointed above, is where visitors will be redirected to some useless sites first before they can visit the real link. Many people will not like to waste time and resources in this way which may affect how much you earn from url shortener platform. It is just my opinion though.

Yah Ads are pain in a tie, did or do you that those ads are the ones that add into your revenue of points you make for the clicks of Url. they suck though
I don't really get you well. But with the way I see it, it is like you are trying to say that they monetize the website with ads. They can do so but the ads shouldn't be annoying. Because whosoever we give the URL link to click, once it is annoying they will not continue the link

I don't really get you well. But with the way I see it, it is like you are trying to say that they monetize the website with ads. They can do so but the ads shouldn't be annoying. Because whosoever we give the URL link to click, once it is annoying they will not continue the link
Sorry about about the typing error prediction I off for English I usually in my native language.Yah that's my point they are monitising the sites with ads, some ads can be attacked to about 15 redirects site, so that the annoying part for me.

Sorry about about the typing error prediction I off for English I usually in my native language.Yah that's my point they are monitising the sites with ads, some ads can be attacked to about 15 redirects site, so that the annoying part for me.
It is very annoying that it scares visitors that will send to the link away. I have tried this one and I have seen that they don't have much annoying ads

This is the first time I am hearing of earn through link shortening but I guess it is no with the stress I it will redirect user severally,there are some person that do not like stress.if it redirect more than once they will just quit

People make money via link shorteners. The only thing that turns me off the link shorteners is the way it would direct you to somewhere else. Not everyone has the patience. I stopped using link shorteners when I was accused of spamming and my blog was blocked. Since then, I stopped working on link shorteners.

042312621a5bfb5cd386f59ae3543de5.png

Payskip.org is a legit url shortener online since 2018.
How it works?
Just create an account, shorten any long url you want to promote and share it with your friends / websites / social platforms and get paid for each visit you get on your links.

Default we pay up to $11 / 1000 views from US, $8 UK, $5 DE, $5 AU - see full list >>
On request, we can offer up to $20 fixed cpm rates.
Payment proofs >>
We count 2 views / ip & more on request.
Payment methods: Bitcoin ($5), Skrill ($15), Bank ($50) /more on request.

Why choose us?
- Trust - online since +3 years.
- Good cpm rates
- Less ads
- Fast support; Livechat
- Fast payments
- 10% Referral bonus lifetime
- Multiple payment methods.
- Multiple tools (Quick link, Mass shrinker, Full page script, Developers api, Bookmarklet)
- Multiple bonuses: Signup , experience, website, reviews, ..view all bonuses here
- Multiple view count
- Fixed cpm, no captcha, less ads on request

Join us now
I would have tried to use this platform maybe I could also earn from their platform cut when I read to an extent saying U.S views is $11 I know my country won't be among the country who could earn by using the site I guess.

One sure advise I can give to anyone planning to start earning on any website is that you should try to avoid all those fausets websites and link shortener, the adverts on those websites are just way too much for my liking, they consume too much data.

I don't know how these websites work but I am sure they are sources of making money online, though the money made on this website are somehow small.

Link shortening as a money making activity online is not something that is easy to achieve this bays, at least not for me. I have never heard of this type of livk shortener before unlike popular ones of short.st. and others. Hope they're not wast of one's time

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back