PayPal invoices

Lord Saru

Reputable
100 Posts Club
May 31, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you use the invoice feature of PayPal for your transactions?

I use them for three main reasons:-

1. The payment is easier as the money is reflected into our accounts without having to undergo the verification procedures.

2. Its a statutory requirement in India.

3. Helps raise a concern in the event of any dispute.

Do you use the invoice feature of PayPal for your transactions?

I use them for three main reasons:-

1. The payment is easier as the money is reflected into our accounts without having to undergo the verification procedures.

2. Its a statutory requirement in India.

3. Helps raise a concern in the event of any dispute.
Haven't used it yet, as most of what I do is pretty easy to track for the most part. Been meaning to use it for certain situations, like services rendered online for repeat customers.

I contacted the Paypal team about this problem and they said to me due to the fraud, cheating that we have faced from the African countries.
But they shouldn't use the ills of some to judge everyone. I'm sure there are other options they can explore to tighten their security and make it hard for those fraudsters.

But they shouldn't use the ills of some to judge everyone. I'm sure there are other options they can explore to tighten their security and make it hard for those fraudsters.
we hope so but people should use it in a legal way and avoid cheating, hacking because those actions can ban all the continent of Africa from many features.
Paypal still available in my country (Algeria) and some Other African countries.

we hope so but people should use it in a legal way and avoid cheating, hacking because those actions can ban all the continent of Africa from many features.
Paypal still available in my country (Algeria) and some Other African countries.
Yeah, It's available even in South Africa, I wonder why a whole "Giant of Africa" don't!

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back