What's new

Payoneer and PayPal, which of them is more preferable?

Lagazine

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 18, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Payoneer is a financial platform where one can transfer funds from one country to another in which ever currency of our choice, while PayPal will only allow you to transfer in either £ or $. How can we compare the two platforms? Which of them is more preferred?

For me Payoneer is good. Due to the availability. But PayPal will get many votes between Payoneer nd Paypal.
Although fee is okay with Payoneer too.

Payoneer is good due to its availability in Some area that PayPal is not. But the best is still PayPal.
Both can transfer funds from country to country.
Most people prefer PayPal

PayPal is better than pAyeer but PayPal is limited to some countries. Some countries can’t have access to PayPal. PAyeer doesn’t have limit and their transaction fee is low

To me payoneer is preferable because it is available worldwide and has less transaction fee. It has also a debit card that can be used in it

I think for east flexibility of funds transfer and accumulation without any form of restrictions and banning of account, payoneer is far more better than PayPal

I prefer payoneer than PayPal, even if PayPal has a lot of follower count and popularity. I still prefer payoneer to them, because in payoneer I can receive, send and withdraw my money to my local banks. With too many variety of payment options.

Its not a question about which is best, its more of which is more applicable to your business, Its a comparison in terms of availability , taxes , customer service and reliability.
Payoneer has higher rates of taxes per Compared to paypal, it is designed to work for freelancers and not for personal use, it is a virtual bank (you decide whether thats a good thing or a bad thing) , payoneer isn't widely accepted in serious business places.

Paypal has lower taxes than payoneer (even though its still relatively higher than other alternatives) , it is designed for both personal and business use, it is an actualy bank , and its accepted worldwide

the information i provided is vague and too standard, but its just to serve as an explanation to the idea i'm trying to express

you can get them both and shop through your favorite way as you can also create a Paypal and verify it with your Payonner.
I can't say anything about PAyonner because I have a Visa card.

I have not used pioneer but I think PayPal is more preferable and more trusted as it has in depth security infrastructure. PayPal has better reputation.

Paypal is the best known and almost all administrators worldwide work with it, in my case I have paypal to receive my payments and airtm to carry out other types of operations

I can see that most of the English countries are much more comfortable with PayPal payment system which is not bad , I am sure if is readily available in our country we would also embrace it but payoneer is the better option for us.

There is no harm in using both. They have different advantages for the same market. Use these advantages for your own benefits I can't say one is better than the other, they have their policy and terms of operations.

Never used payoneer before, but I've used PayPal and it very good. The only problem is the restriction they have on some countries, so I stopped using it, but I will try this payoneer and see how it works.

Payoneer is a financial platform where one can transfer funds from one country to another in which ever currency of our choice, while PayPal will only allow you to transfer in either £ or $. How can we compare the two platforms? Which of them is more preferred?
I think both are good. In Pakistan both are not working. I am using other ways of transection and trading. In this January may be PayPal start working in Pakistan and than i will start using it.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back