What's new

Payojo.com Reviews: Scam or Legit?

vest1992

1604267197196.png
WHAT IS PAYOJO?

Main offer ”FREE REGISTRATION BONUS OF $0.50 USD FOR FIRST 5000 MEMBERS & UP TO 1000 VIEWS WHICH IS EQUAL TO $20 USD”. Payojo is a as an url shortener creates short links with which you get paid!

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN WITH PAYOJO?

UPTO $20 USD per 1000 Views
Referral commission is 20%

PAYMENT METHODS?

Min withdraw is $5 USD
Withdraw method straight to PayPal

Registration

In just 3 simple steps: go create an account, genearate a link and post it - for every click/visit, you earn.

View attachment 587
This is from their website!
don't trust those pictures, I know a lot of sites share fake payments to make users confident them. I don't say that this site share fake proves but also we don't have to trust them until we verify them from the trust persons ^^

I don't think so that the site pays 20$ for 1000 views in all the countries (only U.S.A, Canada maybe), it's impossible to believe
CPM isn't the same in all countries.

does it really pay 20$ for 1000 views or that's only for a specific country
I don't think so that the site pays 20$ for 1000 views in all the countries (only U.S.A, Canada maybe), it's impossible to believe
CPM isn't the same in all countries.

They pay $20 USD only for Greenland because it is a country with less than 70000 population
Greenland$20.0000$20.0000

20 $ for 1000 views ; so you can 20 $ a day , I don't think that possible .
If you read that is only for Greenland and yes it is possible becaus that island has over 60.000 population

View attachment 266
WHAT IS PAYOJO?

Main offer ”FREE REGISTRATION BONUS OF $0.50 USD FOR FIRST 5000 MEMBERS & UP TO 1000 VIEWS WHICH IS EQUAL TO $20 USD”. Payojo is a as an url shortener creates short links with which you get paid!

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN WITH PAYOJO?

UPTO $20 USD per 1000 Views
Referral commission is 20%

PAYMENT METHODS?

Min withdraw is $5 USD
Withdraw method straight to PayPal

Registration

In just 3 simple steps: go create an account, genearate a link and post it - for every click/visit, you earn.
I joined this site but there are many pop-up ads which are not acceptable for me. So I can't work actively.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back