What's new

Paying your workers per hours

That should be subjected to review if you have a board you make decision with the boad, personally it will favour the management as it will serve as relieve to them in payment of salary

Well, it depends on the job your employees do. Sometimes you can pay them a single fee, but usually it's for all of the work in advance. Paying hourly is an option, but I would only do it if your employees work takes hours every day, and doesn't end after the job is done for the day. Some people do contract work, which is for the work you're tasked to do until you complete it. And then there's the usual jobs that results in hourly pay instead.

My workers once disclose to me that they would love to be paid on an hourly basis, I have critically examine this and I think it Best for both of us
How did you see this?
Will you advice me to pay my workers on an hourly basis
If you have actually thought critically about this that it is going to be very beneficial to both of you, what makes you think paying hourly is going to be beneficial to you and your business particularly? Because I don't think you should be paying by the hour

This may not even be favorable to me because our own payment system in the government is not arrange for that. monthly payment is the best for me because that is how you can be able to give me my life with it

Paying workers per hour is good and it increase productivity but you need consider the financial position of the company. Hourly payment is not something we practice in my country, maybe in future.

In the end of this discussion with your workers, you must have to make a decision that keeps you at the winning side of the devide as this is your business that you aught to be making profit from

My workers once disclose to me that they would love to be paid on an hourly basis, I have critically examine this and I think it Best for both of us
How did you see this?
Paying hourly is good because you paying the money to the worker it will be very easy on your own side but the truth is that saving such money is difficult as a worker

There's no big deal as to whenever you choose to pay your worker's most companies pay monthly because if the salary is broken down to daily it's almost nothing

Paying your workers hourly will definitely depend on the type of business you operate and most importantly how your revenue is consistent enough to do that. The revenue part of your company will put you through
It's very good you pay your workers per hours it helps them to work fast and also give more input to the business but in Nigeria they don't pay hourly but monthly.

How did you see this?
It depends on the type of business that you are doing. There are some business that paying per hour will not work and it might affect the business. What if you are paying per hour and because a worker got tired and closed for the day and it was then that client hop in to do business and there is no one to assist you for the business. So I still see it as not a good idea

Hmmm, paying workers in hour basic is good both parties. Because someone who wants to take hourly money mush be able to work that money. Also on the part of the employer, it will bring more productivity.
I wouldn't consider paying my work is how has it because I know how difficult it will be for us or me to be tabulating or accounting for daily pays or Hourly pays

Paying of workers on an hourly basis is not something that is very popular around here and as such I will just prefer to stick to what is obtainable for a better understanding.

I wouldn't consider paying my work is how has it because I know how difficult it will be for us or me to be tabulating or accounting for daily pays or Hourly pays
Usually the per day wage is for the factory workers whose workers are on a shift. For temporary workers I have experienced the per hour wage which is convenient for the company. If the worker can finish the job in 3 hours then that is better than paying him a day of wages.

Paying your workers hourly will definitely depend on the type of business you operate and most importantly how your revenue is consistent enough to do that. The revenue part of your company will put you through
It would be a good idea if we can be able to buy the idea of paying workers per hour over here in our country but the normal tradition here is monthly salary.

paying workers per hour is great idea ,it also helps the worker to do the work with all readiness of mind ,bit it also depends on the type of person you are ,if you have the enough income to pay your workers per hour ,that will be great

Usually the per day wage is for the factory workers whose workers are on a shift. For temporary workers I have experienced the per hour wage which is convenient for the company. If the worker can finish the job in 3 hours then that is better than paying him a day of wages.
Ok with the way you have explained it I think the paper our job would be a very good way for a company to actually be paying their stuff but with the way me and thinking of it and I do think that it will be very difficult interpolating some kind of payment strategy.

Ok with the way you have explained it I think the paper our job would be a very good way for a company to actually be paying their stuff but with the way me and thinking of it and I do think that it will be very difficult interpolating some kind of payment strategy.
The wage in our country can be a big issue if the company is at fault. That is the reason why most companies are hiring on a per hour basis if the work is so little that it can be done in a day or 2. The hired temp worker would try to finish the job in 10 to 12 hours instead of 2 days.

Paying workers per hour would be a good idea because it will make at the output more efficient than it used to be because when the workers know that they received their payment every hour they will like to meet up with their task

The wage in our country can be a big issue if the company is at fault. That is the reason why most companies are hiring on a per hour basis if the work is so little that it can be done in a day or 2. The hired temp worker would try to finish the job in 10 to 12 hours instead of 2 days.
Ok this is now I understand it I think the kind of pay that you are talking about is what is called wages in my country and it is mostly given to workers that are on contract jobs in my country and not to workers that are on a kind of routine daily job.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back