What's new

Paying Taxes - Online Earnings

Deleted member 403

So, there are many people at Bizdustry who earn money online from various websites, but does anybody here have to declare their income to the government for tax reasons? How much tax do you pay per year?

In reply your question about if people that earn from bizdustry and other sites, pay their taxes to the government, I personally would say that no, I don't pay tax from my online earnings from bizdustry and other websites to the government

It's not wise to pay taxes from your online earning. Nope I'm not goin to pay nothing and by the way I've never paid any tax before in my whole life.

In our country, you will have to pay taxes for your online business. If you want to establish online business, you will have to register with local administration. However, for online freelancer like me, we are exempted from tax.

Wether you say you'll not pay or you'll pay, the government have a way of making you pay indirect taxes when anything enters your bank account you know that right?

In my country there is nothing like online income tax so whatever we earn online is actually our personal money, so we don't have to pay any tax on them. In fact, the money we actually earn online is quite little so if God may want to thank us it will be too insignificant to matter to them.

So, there are many people at Bizdustry who earn money online from various websites, but does anybody here have to declare their income to the government for tax reasons? How much tax do you pay per year?
Huh.... People warning online from bizindustry and various website we paying tax one way or the order because the back are seducing tax from every money that comes in

When it comes to online earning there so many of them that even me and other ingage to make money but for the ones I am I don't pay any taxes on them. But I don't if there is any which one use to pay taxes on

To me, it would be rather absurd for any government to request for tax on money earn from websites online. It does not make sense in away. In my country, there is nothing of such where you pay tax for online jobs. Remember, most of these jobs pay very little.

I know that government remove so much tax on me, because everything I do offline with my bank account I was been charge some fee for it, and when making calls as well the over charge me as well so through those way am paying my tax tho.

Those who declare their income and warnings to the government are registered businesses. Most online earnings are only to pay bills or takes care of some petty things at home. It is not necessary to declare your earnings to the government as it isn't even mandatory to do so by any law.

Thanks for the wonderful question @Alexander, I don't owe the government anything for my online earining because i bought my mobile phone and my data with my sweat, the only aspect where I pay tax is for my offline store and i pays #1500 Nigerian currency every year.

there was a discussion in my country about this being a thing, but it was never implemented, also, i don't think that anyone will be serious about his online earnings, as there is no way the government can track them

I don't really have to declare anything to the government from my online earnings. Everytime I make a withdrawal into my bank account from any of my online transaction platforms that generates money for me, I get some deductions instantly the moment it hits my bank account

In my country, tax is not collected directly from your online earning. I think maybe the best reason why crypto was regulated. And even if it is directly collected, i won't still voluntarily declare all my online earning.

So far, with the use of this forum alone, I am not earning sufficient that warrants my income to be taxed, and therefore as a result, i am not eligible for tax at teh moment. However, should the earning potential from here rise in teh future it is likely that i will have to account for tax as well.

I don't pay taxes directly for any and all of my on-line earnings. I guess there are not yet any solid system put in place by the government of my country to really track and get payments from online activities

I don't pay any tax to the government for my online earnings. That is a good thing because if I was paying, then I would be earning lesser than I am earning now.

Whenever I exchange my Bizdustry earnings to my local currency, the tax automatically gets deducted from my earnings, so yeah, I am paying taxes on my earning to my local government. I live in a Tier 3 country, so the earnings automatically get deducted and this is why I do not need to fill tax forms.

Truth be told, one of the reason that I decided to diversify into online earning was because I didn't have to declare my earnings to anyone and what I made was entirely what I inputed.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back