Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has anyone here paid Facebook for ads? I have paid for ads on there in the past and it does help. It also lets you pay on a budget, so you can pay for what you can and they'll promote things on Facebook, to friends etc.

Do you like using Facebook for paid advertising?

Facebook ads work if you know how to run them. The most important factor to consider is what kind of ads you should be running and how to target your proper audience. I have run facebook ads multiple times

I have not run an ad with facebook but I have people who have done in the past. And he confirmed that facebook ad are highly convertible and their fees is not much. I currently plan to use facebook ad to promote the page I want to create.

I have not run Facebook ads myself even though I have looked into it in the past but I know people who have run Facebook ads and they have been very happy with the traffic they received when using the ads. As long as you use your ads well and in a way that will attract attention it can work really well in bringing new traffic to your site or product. I believe you only pay for what you can afford as well so there is no way to go over and end up not being able to pay for the ads either.

paying for ads on Facebook definitely works perfectly and i can testify of it's effectiveness as i have seen it work countless number of times, there is no need to doubt it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back