Team Manager
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 4, 2020
USD
$18.1100USD
Biznotes
Hi,

Anis here, I am one of the managers here at Bizdustry and today I am announcing a Biznotes to Payeer Exchange Service. You must pay a fee of 250 Biznotes to @Anis Boukezzoula for my efforts.

Code:
Bizdustry Username
Amount requested:
Biznotes sent to @Anis Boukezzoula:
Payeer Address
Paid 250 Biznotes Fee?:

Our Terms and Conditions:
  • To request payment, you must send the designated amount of Biznotes as a donation to @Anis Boukezzoula and reply below with your Payeer Address and confirmation of Biznotes sent.
  • Minimum withdrawal of 1USD$
  • The payment will then be sent within 3-7 business days. During this time we will be reviewing your posts and earnings for any potential policy violations, I.e low quality content.
  • If your payment is rejected, it will not be refunded without good reason.
  • It is your responsibility to provide the correct payment method and adhere to Payeer’s terms of service.
  • Do not make several requests for the same requests. Requests will be dealt with in due course
  • don’t need to request payment through bizdustry.com/withdraw rather just complete the above template
[/Code]

Good night!
Bizdustry Username: saousen5765
Amount requested: 3,59 $
Biznotes sent to @Anis Boukezzoula: 3840 biznotes
Payeer Address: P1047013214
Paid 250 Biznotes Fee?: 3840 biznotes - 250 biznotes = 3590 biznotes= 3,59 $

Good night!
Bizdustry Username: saousen5765
Amount requested: 3,59 $
Biznotes sent to @Anis Boukezzoula: 3840 biznotes
Payeer Address: P1047013214
Paid 250 Biznotes Fee?: 3840 biznotes - 250 biznotes = 3590 biznotes= 3,59 $
you will receive your money in the next few hours. ^^

Hi,

Anis here, I am one of the managers here at Bizdustry and today I am announcing a Biznotes to Payeer Exchange Service. You must pay a fee of 250 Biznotes to @Anis Boukezzoula for my efforts.

Code:
Bizdustry Username
Amount requested:
Biznotes sent to @Anis Boukezzoula:
Payeer Address
Paid 250 Biznotes Fee?:

Our Terms and Conditions:
  • To request payment, you must send the designated amount of Biznotes as a donation to @Anis Boukezzoula and reply below with your Payeer Address and confirmation of Biznotes sent.
  • Minimum withdrawal of 1USD$
  • The payment will then be sent within 3-7 business days. During this time we will be reviewing your posts and earnings for any potential policy violations, I.e low quality content.
  • If your payment is rejected, it will not be refunded without good reason.
  • It is your responsibility to provide the correct payment method and adhere to Payeer’s terms of service.
  • Do not make several requests for the same requests. Requests will be dealt with in due course
  • don’t need to request payment through bizdustry.com/withdraw rather just complete the above template
[/Code]
Please admin I know this is not the section for me to ask this,but I would like to receive my next payment through PayPal, so how do I go about it boss?

Please admin I know this is not the section for me to ask this,but I would like to receive my next payment through PayPal, so how do I go about it boss?
Go to the following page ( https://bizdustry.com/withdraw/requisite/ ), and click on "add requests". That will pull up any options you have left, out of what we offer through the withdraw feature.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back