Not open for further replies.

Anis Boukezzoula

Team Manager
Staff member
Team Manager
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Hi,

Anis here, I am one of the managers here at Bizdustry and today I am announcing a Biznotes to Payeer Exchange Service. You must pay a fee of 300 Biznotes to @Anis Boukezzoula for my efforts.

Fill this information below or send them through a Pm to my chat :

Bizdustry Username:
Amount requested:
Biznotes sent to @Anis Boukezzoula:
Payeer Address:
Paid 300 Biznotes Fee?:

Our Terms and Conditions:
1-To request payment, you must send the designated amount of Biznotes as a donation to @Anis Boukezzoula and reply below with your Payeer Address and confirmation of Biznotes sent.

2-Minimum withdrawal of 1USD$

3-The payment will then be sent within 1-3 business days. During this time we will be reviewing your posts and earnings for any potential policy violations, I.e low quality content.

4-If your payment is rejected, it will not be refunded without good reason.

5-It is your responsibility to provide the correct payment method and adhere to Payeer’s terms of service.

6-Do not make several requests for the same requests. Requests will be dealt with in the due course

7-don’t need to request payment through bizdustry.com/withdraw rather just complete the above template

Good-Person

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Hi,

Anis here, I am one of the managers here at Bizdustry and today I am announcing a Biznotes to Payeer Exchange Service. You must pay a fee of 300 Biznotes to @Anis Boukezzoula for my efforts.

Fill this information below or send them through a Pm to my chat :

Bizdustry Username:
Amount requested:
Biznotes sent to @Anis Boukezzoula:
Payeer Address:
Paid 300 Biznotes Fee?:

Our Terms and Conditions:
1-To request payment, you must send the designated amount of Biznotes as a donation to @Anis Boukezzoula and reply below with your Payeer Address and confirmation of Biznotes sent.

2-Minimum withdrawal of 1USD$

3-The payment will then be sent within 1-3 business days. During this time we will be reviewing your posts and earnings for any potential policy violations, I.e low quality content.

4-If your payment is rejected, it will not be refunded without good reason.

5-It is your responsibility to provide the correct payment method and adhere to Payeer’s terms of service.

6-Do not make several requests for the same requests. Requests will be dealt with in the due course

7-don’t need to request payment through bizdustry.com/withdraw rather just complete the above template

Hello Anis! Is the 300 Biznotes fee fixed for any amount of withdrawal? What if I withdraw $1,000? :)

Anis Boukezzoula

Team Manager
Staff member
Team Manager
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Hello Anis! Is the 300 Biznotes fee fixed for any amount of withdrawal? What if I withdraw $1,000? :)
The maximum withdrawal per transaction, for now, is only 100$, you can do different transactions to reach your amount because I haven't verified my Payeer yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.