What's new

Panic sell can make you lose big money

You are very correct, I remember when I panick sold my bitcoin at the beginning of the dip and bitcoin rose 4% the next day it was painful at the time.
That is your sad experience that you sold and the price went up. But now those who sold at $40k are feeling relieved because Bitcoin price in the market is going steadily at $33k and today it is down to $32k that more likely that is the trend. Maybe it is the time to buy now.

Yeah it happened to lots of other people too, because at the beginning one won't be quite knowledgeable as time goes on, we learn from our experiences no doubt and make improvements
Seriously the saying that " experience is always the best teacher " is true ,ever since I came in contact with cryptocurrency experience has taught me so many lessons and this has improved my idea in the crypto system

yes, panic sale cn make you lose money, when bitcoin started losing value a lot of eople started selling bitcoin for lesser amount tht they actually paid for when the price was high

Actually, panic sell can cause one to lose money but it may also be a wise decision to take in some cases of serious fall in coin price as it is possible for the coin to fall to a very bad state that can cause one to lose serious money. It is just my opinion.

Actually, panic sell can cause one to lose money but it may also be a wise decision to take in some cases of serious fall in coin price as it is possible for the coin to fall to a very bad state that can cause one to lose serious money. It is just my opinion.
Some comments in another forum on the dropping price of crypto is about selling. You do not lose money if you will not sell. That means you have to wait until the price goes up again and that is when you should sell to earn a good profit. However, the time element is not clear if that is a month or 1 year or maybe a century.

A lot of traders feel panic and selling theire coins when they see a big fall in the price that can help
you if the price of the coin fall too much more after you sell but in some cases you will lose more if you sell fast
then the price back to rise again
Panic selling can really make you lose a lot money. Its better to get stuck to the price that you bought it and hold. If you panic sell then its very hard to recover your money. In holding your coins and not panic sell there is still the chance to recover all money when the market price goes up again.

A lot of traders feel panic and selling theire coins when they see a big fall in the price that can help
you if the price of the coin fall too much more after you sell but in some cases you will lose more if you sell fast
Even though the market is a volatile one,caution demands that not all scare will start making an investor to abandone his investment and sell at a rediculous price.The tough at heart always catch in on the oppourtunity and increase their portfolio at a deep.

That is the problem that new people that are just investing in crypto currency do face. They fear that there fund will come to loss. Not knowing that it will rise back. I still have dogecoin that have reduced to half it's price but I still have it for I have not sell iy

yes, panic sale cn make you lose money, when bitcoin started losing value a lot of eople started selling bitcoin for lesser amount tht they actually paid for when the price was high
Most times some investors want to play save by doing the sale thing when the price started going down,volatile investment such as cryptocurency requires a tough minded investors to be able to weather the storm when things are not going their desired way.

I could not concur more. There are times that the dip in cost might be rather short-term however the worry of shedding excessive make some cost much less revenue and even at a loss. I believe many people have skilled such previously.

It is not easy to hold and keep a coin when the coin is dropping. Although I have not been in that shoe, I can tell how hard it is when you predict the price will go up in binary trading and it comes down, hitting your SL.

The key is to have a strategy, a planned entry and exit points and to stick to them. In case you dont want to get out too soon, you can use a stop loss, or trailing stop loss.

It all has to do with how knowledgeable you are about the market and how great your predicting skills are. Investors who have ample knowledge of how the market works won't feel panic because the price of coins are falling instead they use opportunity to buy The Dip. Panic sales usually causes great loss in investments and avoidable regret. It takes a lot of patience and strong will not to fall into temptation of doing so just because others are doing it.

So many stories abound of the negative impact of such type trading decision by many people today. You run with haist because of fear and sell off your investment, only to see that it was shortly after your sell off that prices starts shooting upwards again

Instead of people to panic sell their cryptocurrency ,they should rather set a stop loss below 5% and this will really help and exit the market when the price of cryptocurrency drop drastically to avoid great loss that make you to sell on Panic.

Oh! My goodness. Hahahahaha, this is a true life of a crytocurrency trader. I can say of the countless time this has happened to me. But my advice is that we should learn how to buy at low and sell at higher prices.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back