What's new

Panic sell can make you lose big money

Most business owners fidget at any little thing most especially, when there is a bit down trodden movement. What both offline and online business owners should be able to have confidence and boldness about the business invested in.

When ever I remember how I sold my BTC when the Price was $2200, I always blame my emotions and panicking spirit. If not because of panic, I would have made big money by now, anyway it is well.

You are very right, panic selling when coins are going down is a very unwise decision that you would live to regret. because at the tail end of it, the coin would definitely still go up. it's just a matter of time and patience in fact when it is going down it is even the wrongest time to sell.

A lot of traders feel panic and selling theire coins when they see a big fall in the price that can help
you if the price of the coin fall too much more after you sell but in some cases you will lose more if you sell fast
then the price back to rise again
These are not traders but investors, newbies. I believe as a trader they don't buy and sell in your context but they buy and sell for trading! Moreover newbies or investors that already invest in crypto currency falls under the categories you mentioned

If one is a core Cryptocurrency trader or investor he or doesn't need to panic when the price is going upside down. He needs to stay calm, and panic less, expect the coin to have another chance of bull run. If we can cultivate patience and allow our coin to stay in our respective wallet for the long term we'll have realistic chance of earning huge dividends.

When the price of a coin dropped in the market place I don't think it is right for you to sell fast, it is possible for the price to bounce back, it is true selling fast will only make you lose more.

This is a common occurrence you hear about in the cryptocurrency space. Only after you've panicly sold out you then see the price skyrocketing up and you'll be like what!!!

If one is a core Cryptocurrency trader or investor he or doesn't need to panic when the price is going upside down. He needs to stay calm, and panic less, expect the coin to have another chance of bull run. If we can cultivate patience and allow our coin to stay in our respective wallet for the long term we'll have realistic chance of earning huge dividends.
That is the advice that members have been giving me, not to panic, and for that my best option is not to be aware of the investment that is normal in human beings. Keep my mind on other things and let the days or months go by.

That's the thing about getting into the cryptocurrency game. You don't know when that investment you made will draw you a profit. Cryptocurrency in general is unpredictable, and I often don't even trust it. That's why I only invest small amounts into any kind of currency. I ain't about risking my investment. I go slow, and wait for the right time.

Yes of course, if you want to become a very successful cryptocurrency trader you should learn how to be patient. When I started crypto currency trading newly, I always sell my coins immediately I notice the prices going down. This made me to lose some money.

That is the advice that members have been giving me, not to panic, and for that my best option is not to be aware of the investment that is normal in human beings. Keep my mind on other things and let the days or months go by.
You're there, never panic but to allow your coins grow over the days or months. That's when you'll notice significant changes to your coins. I'm seeing you now, being interested in crypto @Sariana23.

You're there, never panic but to allow your coins grow over the days or months. That's when you'll notice significant changes to your coins. I'm seeing you now, being interested in crypto @Sariana23.
Yes @Sincerem , I check and comment as much as I can, I had told you about it. As I commented in the previous publications I try not to investigate or enter the site and wait patiently, although I still hear about it here or through my brother.

Yes @Sincerem , I check and comment as much as I can, I had told you about it. As I commented in the previous publications I try not to investigate or enter the site and wait patiently, although I still hear about it here or through my brother.
I'll urge you to follow the path and steps you've taken when it concerns Cryptocurrency. Gradually you'll be learning through your brother and on this forum, and others you are.

I'll urge you to follow the path and steps you've taken when it concerns Cryptocurrency. Gradually you'll be learning through your brother and on this forum, and others you are.
Yes thank you @Sincerem , I will do so, I am very attentive to all the information I can read and learn from each one. I trust that they are good advice I have received so far both online and offline, and I will try to stick to the most correct ones.

Panic selling is a very bad thing in crypto, if you panic sell in crypto you might end up loosing a lot of money, because when you sell at a low cost and it later rises then you loose a lot of money indirectly.

Yes thank you @Sincerem , I will do so, I am very attentive to all the information I can read and learn from each one. I trust that they are good advice I have received so far both online and offline, and I will try to stick to the most correct ones.
You're always welcome @Sariana23. Select the answers appealing to you, the one that satisfies your question. I hang here everyday, trying to solve other people's puzzle, and be guided also.

You're always welcome @Sariana23. Select the answers appealing to you, the one that satisfies your question. I hang here everyday, trying to solve other people's puzzle, and be guided also.
That's right, that's why I take into account your words, since I understand that apart from seeking information and learning, you also have solid knowledge in certain topics that interest me, or have begun to interest me @Sincerem .

Panic sale has made many investors loss much money, because they will be afraid that the cryptocurrency may fall at certain season and in some cases it will not.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back