What's new

Panic sell can make you lose big money

In my early stage of Crypto currency trading, I made a lot of panic sales and I still regret it till date. I sold some Ethereum at a very cheap price and I wish I had not done that

Panic selling of cryptocurrencies is not advisable. We need to understand that cryptocurrency is volatile in nature the reason why people invest in it. Selling it when the price dropped will make someone to lose a lot of money as it will likely increase in price when we wait for some time.

There was a particular quadrillion coin where I lost huge amount of money simply because I have in to panic sell . The coin rose twice the price at which I sold it.

Exactly , thats the only way traders lose money by selling at low thinking the crypto coin will never rise. But the truth is if you hold for long run , you will surely recover the loss and also get the profit.

Panic sell am really make one lose a lot money invested into a cryptocurrency or an asset. But if the person has a lot of their stakes in their asset like the case of Bitcoin, they should not be panic selling

Panic sell is one major mistake almost every traders go through, once the price starts going down, they tend to get worried and starts selling them off , this once happened to me. I ended up selling my coins at a hugh loss.

A lot of traders feel panic and selling theire coins when they see a big fall in the price that can help
you if the price of the coin fall too much more after you sell but in some cases you will lose more if you sell fast
then the price back to rise again
Well I think you're speaking from experience , mistakes are bound to happen ...and moreover it can happen to anybody maybe you have loss more than you invested .....it's a choice you either wait it out or you sell and get little or no profit

Actually it can make you lose big because now almost everybody is panic and selling their which is not good. But those with short time investment can do that but people like me with two to three years investment plan will not do that i bought trons last year but with intention of selling it after three. But i still trade crypto on daily basis.

There is one thing that a determined marketer should not have, and that is fear, with fear a marketer lacks the courage to invest, the prices of coins always go up but that doesn't mean it will stay up

Actually it can make you lose big because now almost everybody is panic and selling their which is not good. But those with short time investment can do that but people like me with two to three years investment plan will not do that i bought trons last year but with intention of selling it after three. But i still trade crypto on daily basis.
This is good strategy. There are coins that one could hodl for long term but that does not stop one from trading other ones on the short term.

That's why it's very advisable you have the complete knowledge about whatever you want to go into. Crpto is volatile so I don't think there should be any fear about that. Just have focus and be smart.

A lot of traders feel panic and selling theire coins when they see a big fall in the price that can help
you if the price of the coin fall too much more after you sell but in some cases you will lose more if you sell fast
Panic sell is when you invest into a business or you invest in crypto currency and you are hearing rumours that the coin is depreciating, now you are scared you are going to loss and you panicked, then decided to sell it off.

I can never get panic if I am to be an investor investing into crypto currency coin, because I won't do more than my power,so I will only invest money that won't affect me in anyway If lost it tho.

Very
I guess anything done in panic results in a big loss, when a coin is losing value , the last thing you want to do is to sell your holdings right away, but rather try to predict its value in the upcoming day and maybe asses your holdings if you think it'll be back up soon , that way you can increase your gains.
Very true, cause at that point in time, your mind is not settled, every decision you make at that moment might be out of pressure or stress which would end up being the wrong choice. And most times, when in this situation, it is usually fear that pushes us.

Those people that are into cryptocurrency trading will in one way or the other be guilty of this thing ,this has happened to a lot of cryptocurrency traders including me and especially those people that are new into cryptocurrency

Indeed panic selling can make one lose more than enough because such deals are done inna hurry and usually there would be mistakes and setbacks so it's important to be calm

Panic sell and buy is one silent killer were it will make you feel like you are doing the right thing even n tou are not completely sure, even if you cannot be completely sure but atleast there should be no doubt from the person.

You are very correct, I remember when I panick sold my bitcoin at the beginning of the dip and bitcoin rose 4% the next day it was painful at the time.

Indeed panic selling can make one lose more than enough because such deals are done inna hurry and usually there would be mistakes and setbacks so it's important to be calm
I could remember when I didn't have much idea about cryptocurrency and when I experience a little dip in cryptocurrency I'll sell out my coin with lost, I can't do that now again because I understand more about crypto.

I could remember when I didn't have much idea about cryptocurrency and when I experience a little dip in cryptocurrency I'll sell out my coin with lost, I can't do that now again because I understand more about crypto.
Yeah it happened to lots of other people too, because at the beginning one won't be quite knowledgeable as time goes on, we learn from our experiences no doubt and make improvements

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back