What's new

Paints making or importation which is better?

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.0400USD
Biznotes
Which option do you think that's a better one for someone who wants to go into paints business? Do you think that it's going to be more lucrative to make or produce the paints or go into the importation of the paints?

I have used imported paints and I must confess that they are very good.

What do you think?

It is determined by the specific market and the demand that exists for the paint in a certain area. If there is a significant demand for the paint, manufacturing and selling it may be more profitable than importing it.

Though I prefer the both , but I really like a home made product than foreign made , I have a friend who's into pain production and he's very good at the mixing of paint and paint production .

I think this depends on which one you have more idea on, I can't really tell between the both of them but I'll advise you to for the one you have a little idea on.

If you are looking to sell paints, it is better to produce the paints in your country than to import it. The cost of importation would make the price of the paint far more expensive than home produced one. You have to consider that inflation has weakened the average individual's ability to buy products.

Paints making will be more lucrative than importation because economy and tax have great effect on import goods which makes it less profitable. You can get materials and do it in a way that people will think it is imported. However just be skillful.

I think it largely depends on your target market. If your target market are the elites, then you can go for importation because that market requires quality. But if you are targeting the ordinary man on the street, you should keep your prices cheap as to make it affordable.

I think it largely depends on your target market. If your target market are the elites, then you can go for importation because that market requires quality. But if you are targeting the ordinary man on the street, you should keep your prices cheap as to make it affordable.

This is a very good point to be putting into consideration because it is your market that actually determines the kind of product that you offer to your prospective customers. If your potential customers are the type that requires the imported products, then it is the angle that you should follow.

That's the importance of target marketing. You have to understand who is buying your product and what they want to buy. It is important because that target market would only buy what suits them.
This is a very good point to be putting into consideration because it is your market that actually determines the kind of product that you offer to your prospective customers. If your potential customers are the type that requires the imported products, then it is the angle that you should follow.

I can't really say which is better, I think you need to make a quality research to be able to make a decision on which is profitable, But I prefer using Imported painting to Home made painting.

Don't really like comparing comparing good things to each other, anyone that you choose is actually okay in as much you have good idea and knowledge about it

Which option do you think that's a better one for someone who wants to go into paints business? Do you think that it's going to be more lucrative to make or produce the paints or go into the importation of the paints?

What do you think?

We have many factories in here that manufacture paints and they are locally manufactured. There are a few companies that also import paints as well but they are extremely expensive.

You need to invest a lot of money to become a manufacturer, however, you need little money to become a seller. Therefore, I believe you might be able to make money easily as a seller compared to manufacturer.
When you consider the exchange rate to a country's local current, it is actually cheaper to manufacture locally. It becomes cheaper to import if the local currency of your country has a favourable exchange against the dollar which is the importation currency.

That's the importance of target marketing. You have to understand who is buying your product and what they want to buy. It is important because that target market would only buy what suits them.

This is something that a lot of people that are making use of social media platforms to promote their business product and services to make sure that they get to know how to do it very well because it is going to make their advertisement more results-oriented.

When you consider the exchange rate to a country's local current, it is actually cheaper to manufacture locally. It becomes cheaper to import if the local currency of your country has a favourable exchange against the dollar which is the importation currency.
If we consider the exchange rate , we won't import any goods into our country because the price will be too much , and its even easier to manufacture good paint locally .

What do you think?
We also make use of imported paint in my house and they are very good but it will be good for someone to create his own too but he should make sure that the paint is good

We also make use of imported paint in my house and they are very good but it will be good for someone to create his own too but he should make sure that the paint is good

I also believe that the most important thing is to offer customers exactly what they want which is why you have to get into a lot of market research to know exactly what your customers are really interested in making use of when it comes to painting their house is.

What do you think?
For someone who wants to go into paints business, i feel it would be more lucrative to go into importation of paint instead of making or producing the paint yourself.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back