What's new

Paid to write versus paid to click site ?

There are still some legit ptc site but my problem with them is that some of them are not easy to earn from because their earning is always so slow so I prefer paid to write website to ptc some ptc are scam and their earning possibility is so slow
The question is why will you want to waste your precious time on website that you and slowly from? if you value your time more than the money you make, you are going to dish any slow money making you are working with.

For me it's paid to write anyday, anytime. Not only would you get developed when writing, the rewards are usually greater than paid to click.
Paid to click always most times seems like a waste of effort, doing much menial tasks for peanuts.

Thank you for that awesome questions. With my own perspective, I will prefer paid to write to paid to click because of the better payment option in paid to write. You might click and click till Dawn and might not end up making even $2.

I prefer paid to write sites because they require skills and knowledge and thus offer better pay rates. On the other hand, paid-to-click sites do not demand skills other than making clicks on the mouse. Thus, they pay minimal rates accordingly. In addition, PTC sites are usually not there for the long haul. Many turned out to be scams. Thus, they have earned a bad reputation among online workers.

I believe paid to post is the most interesting platform ever for every educated individual this is because it offers you the opportunity to develop your writing skills and also a means of income generation.

Paid to write versus paid to click. I preferred paid to click jobs because it is interesting when I'm doing it than pay to write. Paid to write is very tedious for me because I cannot control self when it comes to writing article for some time.

I prefer paid to write sites to paid to click sites. The reasons are:

• I like expressing myself through writing.
  • I like sharing my knowledge and ideas with other people who are really interested in a particular topic.
  • It makes me research the topic to get a better understanding, so it improves my knowledge as well.

I believe that being paid to write is more effective and discreet, and it can also separate the competitors so that only the deserving ones receive payment and the others do not.
The advertiser will save money this way, and the standard of the material will stay high.

I believe that being paid to write is more effective and discreet, and it can also separate the competitors so that only the deserving ones receive payment and the others do not.
The advertiser will save money this way, and the standard of the material will stay high.
That's true, I prefer to post on bizdustry than to be wasting my time on something that will not fetch me money, bizdustry is the best paid to post sites you'll like to work on.

Paid to write sites offer users opportunity to earn by writing quality articles in the site whereas paid to click site is basically for earning through clicking ads.

Which of these two earning opportunity do you prefer ?
As for paid to write sites , develop the users writing skills , bestow knowledge on the writer , and is worth the time spent on . In contrast there is little or no knowledge from paid to click sites
I personally love writing jobs because I can learn, improve my knowledge and earn but with pay to click websites you will earn money but you can not learn and grow.

If you consider the amount of money you can earn, GPT sites are superior to PTC sites.
But it necessitates additional work.
Good and accurate sentences are necessary for Get Paid To Write.
Of course, you should be proficient in grammar as well.

I think they are all ways we can use to earn money, one good thing I like about them is that you don't need to have any special skills before you can earn, you need nothing in other to earn money from those platforms.

There's no doubt that you'll prefer pay to write over pay to click. Most pay per click sites are fake. When it comes time to cash out, they impose some obnoxious terms.

The two ( paid to write and Paid to click) are two good ways of making money online but you can make more money from paid to write because they pay more than pay to click site .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back