What's new

Paid to write sites

Right from childhood, I have always been passionate about writing, what sites can pay me to write for them?
Okay, it requires great writing skill to succeed in writing and secure your writing gig in any writing site. All you need to know before applying for position to write for any site is as follows;

You must be a good English speaker, because majority of writing sites endorses English as their preferred language.

Write exceptional

Your English grammar must be polished

Your spellings should also be polished, if you're not 100% in spelling. Try using grammarly to write, it will correct some errors in your work.

If you are good with all this listings, then you're good to go.

You can land your first gig via problogger and discover writing jobs there. Or visit http://cracked.com, http://copywriting.network, success.

If you are looking for sites that would pay you to write, then your best bet would be freelancing.

There are many freelancing sites such as Fiverr, Upwork etc. You only to make your research and settle for what works best for you.

There are a lot of sites where you can find writing jobs and make money by writing articles or even ebooks. However, the market is very competitive and it might be 6 months before you get a good paying writing job. Therefore, if you want to make money by writing, start a blog. Why not invest time on your own blog instead of writing for peanuts.
It's a good idea to start a blog instead, but blogs also take time.

Also, to really make money blogging, you have to be ready to learn a lot of things, from complex to simple, such as SEO, content creation, how to network and promote your blog too.

It's a good idea to start a blog instead, but blogs also take time.

Also, to really make money blogging, you have to be ready to learn a lot of things, from complex to simple, such as SEO, content creation, how to network and promote your blog too.
Yes, blogs also take time to earn, however, at least no one is going to cheat you on your blog and you are working on your own project. If you are not ready to work on your own blog, you can try trusted sites like HubPages or medium to get started with online writing. These sites have a huge community, thus earning is a little easier.

I love writing so much and I was so priviledged to fing paid to post forums. I love them because writing is easy in them and I get to learn alot from the discussions with other members. The paid to post sites that I use are Bizdustry, forum coin, beer money forum and Trendri. I love that I can write articles in Forum coin which I love doing alot.

Maybe you are like me who until now is looking for a site for articles. It is not exactly long articles that needed approval but just article posting where you can earn from the comments and the reactions of the readers. But for now I am trying to be satisfied with forum posting because that is the easiest for me. Read the short thread starter and I already have an idea of what comment to write. With a blog it is a long read that before I finish I have already forgotten what the first part was all about.

Writing is a beautiful skill that not everyone has. There are some sites on the internet that pay you for this skill. The sites are as follows,
1: Fiver 2: Freelancing 3:Upwork۔All you have to do is create an account on them and write about your skills. People will hire you

In order to succeed as a writer on an online platform, you need 4 things, viz:
language skills
writing skills
seo skills, and
digital marketing skills
Without these 4 skills, you can never succeed as an online writer. You might be posting on forums but if you want to become a writer your ultimate aim should be writing on article sites or launch your own blog.

Right from childhood, I have always been passionate about writing, what sites can pay me to write for them?
U already av a treasure in your hands, create an account on fiver but u must learn how to use it, because it comes with some rules u av to follow. Upwork is also ideal, I believe you can also proofread. This are money making site, where u can earn big, if u are hardworking.

I'm feeling very confortable with publish0x. If you like to write articles and if you like to earn cryptocurrencies, I find publish the best way, but you need to be approved as a writer by the staff. Once accepted, you can begin to publish not limited to english, even english being the main language of the platform. You need to know that financial articles based on cryptocurrencies theme are the more followed and the more paid.

you can create an account in Fiveer and share this job there, make good prices to attract clients
you can create an account in Fiveer and share this job there, make good prices to attract clients.

Getting clients to work on Fiverr is the bigger problem and not about registering on the website. This was the issue I had when I registered and that made me not to take it seriously with me at the end of the day.
Post automatically merged:

Okay, it requires great writing skill to succeed in writing and secure your writing gig in any writing site. All you need to know before applying for position to write for any site is as follows;

You must be a good English speaker, because majority of writing sites endorses English as their preferred language.

Write exceptional

Your English grammar must be polished

Your spellings should also be polished, if you're not 100% in spelling. Try using grammarly to write, it will correct some errors in your work.

If you are good with all this listings, then you're good to go.

You can land your first gig via problogger and discover writing jobs there. Or visit http://cracked.com, http://copywriting.network, success.

Having a good writing skills can't be overemphasized, if you ask me. What many don't always know is that the ability to make great contents that can keep any reader engaged will give one the ability to get more jobs at any website they register on.

There are several platforms where you can make money with you writing skill. One of the best platform to get paid for writing is CopyBlogger. Before you could allow to write for them and get paid, you need to pass their exam. Once you have been approved, the you can start writing on the topics provided and get paid after getting of the content you submitted.

Sites like these forums are in my opinion considered to be a paid to write site because you are writing threads and comments on topics that you are being rewarded for so the potential to earn here is great. Also if you do enjoy writing, you can look into the creation of a blog. Blogs can earn you a lot if you have good content and writing and through ads that you may display on your blog as well.

If you think you have good writing skills, you can try upwork. Upwork ia a freelance marketplace where you can find many writing opportunities from article writing to content writing and even book writing.

There are several platforms where you can make money with you writing skill. One of the best platform to get paid for writing is CopyBlogger. Before you could allow to write for them and get paid, you need to pass their exam. Once you have been approved, the you can start writing on the topics provided and get paid after getting of the content you submitted.
That sounds great. I have never come across this site before. I will go check it out and see if I can start earning from writing there. I hope that the test is not so bad and that I will pass it. I also hope that the topics to write about come often, such sites can be so hard to get the writing jobs regularly.

There a lot of paid to write sites available on the internet but to land great gigs on this site you need to be a very good writer, no one would pay if your writing is not exceptional you also need to be fluent in English language, if your English is good and your writing skills great you will land a lot of gigs on sites like fiver and uwork.

• Contena. ...
  • Blasting News. ...
  • Listverse. ...
  • InstantShift. ...
  • FreelancerCareers. ...
  • Metro Parent. ...
  • HubPages. ...
  • The Dollar Stretcher

If you have above average language and writing skills, you can easily earn by writing articles. Hubpages is probably best site for article writers. Medium and vocal are alao good but these platforms use stripe payment and stripe is not available everywhere.

Bizdustry.com is the best pay to write website that will pay you for writing short articles and topics and even for long articles. This website is the website that I know will always deliver when you post on it.

There are several platforms that allows people around the world to make money sitting at the comfort of their home. Writing online is now popular than ever because a lot new websites are popping up every day.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back