What's new

Paid to write sites

Paid to write is like a common job in my environment, sites like opera mini, Phoenix browser etc employ the services of those who are talented in writing and give pay according to how well the post is reacted to.

I have been a part of a lot of paid to post sites in the past and earned good amount. For example, between 2014-2015 I was using a site called Bubblews where I was earning $400 per month in average.

Freelance platforms are one of the places one can make some dollars either working part-time of full time. I am hoping to improve my writing skills to join these platforms some day. Personally, I don't know much about paid to write platforms apart from the ones already mentioned above. And I am only writing and getting paid here at bizdustry and cashtimeforum. That is my contributions.

There are a lot of them you paid to write site you can try freelancer or fiverri if you really have a good writing skill, you can make good money from the website.

Freelancing on fiverr and upwork for starters is a good way to go. It would take time though but with determination and persistence

Seriously, it's not really that easy to get jobs on the freelance website called Fiverr. I have a lot of people who are on the platform for years and never got any $1 job.

One way you can get to monetize this your skill is to begin a blog - where you can constantly put out your work and build a community too as well.
Also, try to sign up for Amazon Kindle publishing; you'll earn royalties once your book is read or downloaded.

I've had the same question too for a long time and going through the answers of the thread there have been so many great suggestions too worth checking out so I hope it pans out right

I think forums are the best platforms to make money by writing. You cannot make a lot of money through forum posting and it is also tireing as you will have to constantly post but you can also earn sure shot income.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back