Paid to write sites

Setho

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 24, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Right from childhood, I have always been passionate about writing, what sites can pay me to write for them?

you can create an account in Fiveer and share this job there, make good prices to attract clients.

Upwork is a sure bet for you but it's a general freelancing site.

The problem is getting a gig.

You can try it out anyway. Focus on the kind of writing you want and just send out connects.

Fiver, upwork and other freelance site are great to start but you must be persistent as i could take some time to have a reasonable protronizer... but when you start growing you will grow with it for a long time

There is a lot of informatio collected in this forum, where you can find sites to write that are well paid. (y) (y)

If you are looking at writing articles not posting to forums then you should try fiverr and upwork. These two are great platforms that you can get tons of writing jobs but you need to be good with your writing skills

If you are looking at writing articles not posting to forums then you should try fiverr and upwork. These two are great platforms that you can get tons of writing jobs but you need to be good with your writing skills
It seems the verification process on those sites isn't easy. Many times I have read some complaint about them.

It seems the verification process on those sites isn't easy. Many times I have read some complaint about them.
I think signing up on fiverr isn't as serious as the process o upwork. But juststill need to give it a try. I have sign up already on fiverr and it was easy though I'm yet to be active there

I think signing up on fiverr isn't as serious as the process o upwork. But juststill need to give it a try. I have sign up already on fiverr and it was easy though I'm yet to be active there
I read there is high competition on the sites too. It's advisable that only people who have expertise in their fields should give it a trial.

There are a lot of sites where you can find writing jobs and make money by writing articles or even ebooks. However, the market is very competitive and it might be 6 months before you get a good paying writing job. Therefore, if you want to make money by writing, start a blog. Why not invest time on your own blog instead of writing for peanuts.

You can start with freelancing sites like fiverr, upwork, freelancer and so on. They'll pay for your skill.
I think that the best site that van pay you for your talent would be Fiverr... But there's a lot of competition so, you need to be very good a it... And I think you are, since you are telling that it's your biggest passion since your were kid.... So you should give it a chance

Right from childhood, I have always been passionate about writing, what sites can pay me to write for them?
If you have good writing skills than you can join the freelancing sites like guru,upwork they will pay you for your work.i think this is best option to make your skill useful these sites will definitly help you to earn from your writing skills dude!

Medium and Vocal are two current options that you can try out. I am sure that would work out for you. Medium is a good starter if you have enough traffic and if you can find the paying subscribers for your setup. Vocal is also on the same ground. I personally think that these two sites are good for starters.

Writing is where I can express myself better and I'm assuming that most of us felt the same thing because I'm not very much of a talker. But I never see it as a profession, just a hobby because I don't have that good writing skills.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back