What's new

Paid to write on forums?

Well writing on forums can definitely be profitable although the amount to be earned would vary for forums and the nature of writing to be done, there is bizdustry for one

I started posting on forums since January 2021, so far it has been a pleasant experience. If thee were a couple of more forums like bizdustry, I would be making really good money.

Does anyone know if writing for forums pays well at all? I've been thinking of trying my hand at it, as I could easily handle going to forums and posting content. Does anyone know of any sites that have services for paid forum posters and such?
Most paid to post forums pay from the revenue they generated from ads and when they don't earn much money they won't have good pay rate for their users

I don't have any idea of any forum that actually pay you to write about from the paid to post forum we are posting and commenting on here,you should just stick to this one because it is but one of the best paying forums i know.

making money by writing on forums is one of the easiest jobs you can find online. But sadly earning opportunities are limited on forums because there are not many forums avaliable.

Does anyone know if writing for forums pays well at all? I've been thinking of trying my hand at it, as I could easily handle going to forums and posting content. Does anyone know of any sites that have services for paid forum posters and such?
I know of bizdustry, I have heard of forumcoin.
If you're on bizdustry, then you don't have to worry.
This site pays well and many can attest to earning steady form here.

The paid to write forum I'm investing my quality time and content, resources and also learning in return and earning some coins is from Bizdustry!

Well writing on forums can definitely be profitable although the amount to be earned would vary for forums and the nature of writing to be done, there is bizdustry for one
as a matter fact I will definately say sometime my primary goals is not to write on forum for money,I dont go there for money I rather stay and learn so many stuff regarding my business and know what is going on in blogging world so learning is the first subject that motivate me to post on forum

If you want to make money writing, you may join websites like fiverr, upwork, and freelancer, where you can make money writing articles, SEO, and keyword research. There are also fourms that pay for writing, similar to Bizdustry.

I am convinced that yes, it is worth it. My main reasons are to learn, interact with members from all over the world, and get paid for it. There are several forums in which I have registered, but I dedicate most of the time to Bizdustry, since it was the first and I feel at home, also this forumcoin where I do not spend a lot of time and therefore I have not received the payment still .
When it comes to forumcoin, it is another issue for me. I have an account there for some months but I have not been active, I don't even know how to make use of it, though I have heard form others that it is a paying forum but I still do not know how to start earning there.

You can try cashtimeforum currently known as jiba.ng, it's a bit different from bizdustry and other forums, you get paid some ctfs if your content/writeup is approved for frontpage, if you are a creative writer, you definitely have a chance to earn more.

It is possible to make money on forum as a poster. However most forums now have reduced the earning probably maybe there are many people than the revenue or for any other reason.

When it comes to forumcoin, it is another issue for me. I have an account there for some months but I have not been active, I don't even know how to make use of it, though I have heard form others that it is a paying forum but I still do not know how to start earning there.
At some point I made some publications in forumcoin, the accumulated I changed it for biznotes. Since that time I have not posted on the site because I do not have enough knowledge since I have not spent time on it. I prefer to stay on Bizdustry and other platforms.

At some point I made some publications in forumcoin, the accumulated I changed it for biznotes. Since that time I have not posted on the site because I do not have enough knowledge since I have not spent time on it. I prefer to stay on Bizdustry and other platforms.
Wow, how do you earn points by posting? And how can you check your points? I am so lost in the site, I don't even know where to check my profile or even check if i have a private message.

Wow, how do you earn points by posting? And how can you check your points? I am so lost in the site, I don't even know where to check my profile or even check if i have a private message.
I know what you can earn by logging in to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum, and in the image I show you where you can see your earnings, score and messages.

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    105.4 KB · Views: 1
You can earn from a forum through writing but it takes hard work, consistency and dedicated. You also have to be fluent in english and u have to be able to understand and respond to posts on the forums.

I know what you can earn by logging in to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum, and in the image I show you where you can see your earnings, score and messages.
Hmmm yours is abit different form yours, did you use a smartphone to access the site or you made use of a computer/laptop. Yours look so easy, let me show you a screenshot of my own.
Screenshot_20211028-120517.png

Hmmm yours is abit different form yours, did you use a smartphone to access the site or you made use of a computer/laptop. Yours look so easy, let me show you a screenshot of my own.
View attachment 2893
It is a laptop, however I used to use a computer, and it looked the same. Indeed, yours looks different, maybe in your profile you can see a summary of your postings or earnings. Anyway, you already know that by posting on Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum, you generate earnings.

It is a laptop, however I used to use a computer, and it looked the same. Indeed, yours looks different, maybe in your profile you can see a summary of your postings or earnings. Anyway, you already know that by posting on Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum, you generate earnings.
Okay, I think I would find a free time and completely study how the site works, or I can try desktop mode and see if there is any major changes. I don't like using a laptop cause I might not be chance to be at one place operating it. With my phone I can be anywhere at anytime.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back