What's new

Paid to write on forums?

Does anyone know if writing for forums pays well at all? I've been thinking of trying my hand at it, as I could easily handle going to forums and posting content. Does anyone know of any sites that have services for paid forum posters and such?
Try this possible one you are into and be dedicated for up to one month, then your question will be answered from your experience when though its one experience.
But there nothing wrong in trying right.?

I am checking the pay-per-write sites and came across this post, maybe I missed it at the time or just ignored it. Thank you very much for your wishes and you see, I still stay here on Bizdustry and remain loyal to the site. I'm still keeping an eye on forumcoin but I'm more focused on GPTforum, I'm still committed to the former.
If you apply for article writing on forum coin and if you are accepted, you will earn $1.5 per article and you can publish maximum 15 articles in a month. If you combine forum posting with article writing, you can earn really on forum coin.

If you apply for article writing on forum coin and if you are accepted, you will earn $1.5 per article and you can publish maximum 15 articles in a month. If you combine forum posting with article writing, you can earn really on forum coin.
This is more than interesting "$1.5 per article and you can publish a maximum of 15 articles in a month", I didn't know that and I love it. I take this opportunity to ask, what types of articles are written in the forum? They give you a specific topic or it is a personal decision.

I post on forums and I think I am doing really well. I don't hope to make fortunes and I am satisfied if I manage to make to least $1 a day or at least $30 a month.

Everyday I get paid for writing on a forum and this is a very easy job to do at your own convenience and at your comfort zone more site that paid when you write on their forums are trendi.

I think there should be sites that pay when ever you post or write on them. Bizdustry is one of them. We have the likes of Fiverr and other transcription web pages. Do a little google search and you would find them.

I am very sure writing for forums or post on forums is very profitable but you need to consider certain things like how much will the site afford to pay you, your ability to write or post attractive articles and your ability to perform the task ad they expect from you.

I have been working online with bizdustry for quite some time now and I can boldly say it is very comfortable for me you could earn well here with enough dedication to your work. Though there are indeed many writing site you can earn from do a search on goggle too.
Post automatically merged:

This is bizdustry and it is a forum, bizdustry pays well, the only thing you need to do in these forums is to make good and creative content, same with your comments. We all learn everyday from this forum and it is best if we get something creative and educative like as it has always been.

Last edited:
I have been working on forums since 2015. I started wit Forum Coin and the joined Postloop and The Forum Wheel. I was on over two dozen forums available thrrough postloop and the forum wheel

There are several forums that pay people to write quality and educative articles for them. This particular website also pays to write and comment on people's posts.

Forums happen to be a launch pad for online earning for a lot of people. It is true that it is really easy to make money on forums. But earning high amount is not possible.

Forum posting is an easy way to make money online. But the problem with forums is there are not many good paying forums, theefore, earnings are limited.

Paid to forum websites is one of my source of making money online. It is just involving in discussion and you get paid for learning and interacting with other members.
Bizdustry and Trendri paid to forum aren't number one choice. I tried beermoneyforum and forumcoin before the two, but it didn't like them.

Well to say yes because I have tested and know much about how much it pays it participant I have dedicated my time and attention to the operation of forumcoin, bizdustry and trendri and I have achieved alot of benefit which worth testimonies. the benefit seriously depends on the person ability to perform a task at the given time.

This is more than interesting "$1.5 per article and you can publish a maximum of 15 articles in a month", I didn't know that and I love it. I take this opportunity to ask, what types of articles are written in the forum? They give you a specific topic or it is a personal decision.
You can choose your own topics, but your articles need to be informative, you cannot write personal essay. If you have prior experence, I am sure you will be accepted

Well to say of my opinion is quite yes because even if it those not pays you directly it does indirectly. the directly in such a way you have the income at your disposal immediately at a time while indirectly is you chat, interact and learned from others as you share ideas on certain issues and it builds your moral capacity.

There are many paid to write forums on the internet. Most of these forums are looking to grow and maintain their platform to become a very big community for dispersing information.

I started making money online by writing on forums. I have joined gpt programs and micro job sites, still I find forums more interesting and also very easy to make money

Yes I can say that writing for forums pays and it is worth it if that is what you would like to be doing at your spare time or full time depending on the type of forum you're writing for, it is really going to be worth it

Yes I can say that writing for forums pays and it is worth it if that is what you would like to be doing at your spare time or full time depending on the type of forum you're writing for, it is really going to be worth it
Every blog, site, forums and blog pays you to write or write a post this is how they operate you always pay for their articles because it helps them develop and make more money for their site.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back