What's new

Paid to write books for schools

I don't know of any site you can get paid to write books for students but you could write a good book, publish it and sell it directly to the school from students use.

You can sign up on freelance sites like Fiverr, Upwork or people per hour. There might be a gig out there for you to do related to writing short books or articles used in school. Besides freelancing sites, I do not think there is any official site for such gigs. I might be wrong though.

I heard from a friend that a lot of people out there do freelance work writing for books that go to schools. Usually it involves making short learning programs. They're curated by people who understand the material. Anyway, is there any sites out there that pays for writing short books for schools?
This is a good idea.
I am certain the money earned through this would be good enough.
I do not know if there are any sites that pay for writing short books for schools.

I have written school text books. It is a high paying job but also very difficult task. You should not only write lessons but also exercise. You will have to follow the syllabus while writing.
That sounds like a really tasking job. Having to follow the syllabus and write a whole book is not so easy. One has to be really passionate about what they are doing in order to be successful.

This can be a good learning opportunity for someone who is a writer if he or she has lot of schools around the vicinity. I have a friend who is making royalty from the books he writes for different schools

There are many sites out there that pay for writing academic materials. But you have to get accepted first by passing their exams and identity verification. I can't remember the site cos I failed the verification

I'm sure there are websites out there that would offer this service and allow one to earn while helping these people. I think a careful search could turn up something.

There are many sites out there that pay for writing academic materials. But you have to get accepted first by passing their exams and identity verification. I can't remember the site cos I failed the verification
Sorry to hear that though, was a reason given on why you where not accepted? And did you try other places or just this particular site?

It'll be better to contact the schools themselves. A lot of these schools rarely put out information like this online to avoid them sifting through a whole lot or unqualified people applying.
They usually have someone that does this for them.

I don't know any such sites that specifically offer such a job of writing books for schools. Unless you look for those jobs in freelancing sites. But I think this job will be specific for each country since they all have different methods of learning in the schools.

Writing books for schools and publishing house is one of the ways to make residual income for yourself. You are going to earn royalties every time the book you write for the school sales. The amount you are going to end depend on the volume of the book the publisher sold.

I don't really know of any sites that pays you for writing books for schools ..I have not come across one before. I will aso what the comments so closely to see leads.

A lot of schools already have people that are writing for them and they wouldn't come online to search for somebody else to write books for there school when they have teachers and qualified staff.

I have seen a lot of people become ghost writers and they have really need a lot of money from it. As education is becoming more popular there's always going to be the need for people to write books and if you are somebody that has that skill you can make money from it.

I would suggest to anyone who is interested in writing books for schools that they must do good research for it first. Besides that, one must be educated enough to provide such services.

I heard from a friend that a lot of people out there do freelance work writing for books that go to schools. Usually it involves making short learning programs. They're curated by people who understand the material. Anyway, is there any sites out there that pays for writing short books for schools?
If there was any website which enabled the provision of educational materials for learning institutions, I would be really interested in participating. I think as at now, the best options are freelancing platforms like Upwork.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back