Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I know some sites offer ways of viewing videos and other such content to make money. I doubt these sites pay a lot, but the more work you do, the more your pay will probably be. With that being said, I was curious if there are any sites where I can be paid to watch new YouTube content. Maybe it's content just released and needs a bump of users to watch it. Any sites that will pay you to watch newly released content to kinda help it out the door?

I am aware that some websites allow visitors to watch films and other types of content in exchange for money. These sites usually don't pay very much, but the more work you put in, the more you'll probably get paid. In light of this, I wondered whether there were any websites that would pay me to view fresh YouTube content. Perhaps the content has just been released and needs a boost in viewers. Are there any websites that will pay you to view recently published stuff to help it get out there?

There are so many paid to view video website but definitely o have not tried one myself so I think this is a. very good way of making money but it's not for the newbies maybe I will give this a try some day

These kind of sites may exist but I assure you they're very few and would pay you next to nothing. There were some opportunities posted here today but then I'm not sure they exist anymore.

I think some people will pay people to watch their videos through freelance sites just to boost viewer count but the way this functions these days is it tracks time, IP, and location so even if you swap profiles, it can still track it as one view and I believe you have to watch at least 10% of the video for it to count as a view.

There are some websites like that will pay you to watch videos , most especially new videos that need to increase their numbers of views and likes but sites like that normally pay less..

Well, you could get to watch video at micro job sites. Those site have a lot of tasks for their member to do and sometimes the task could be watch a youtube videos. The money attached to such task are usually small, though.

Why do you want to use sites where you earn for watching videos. How much can you earn watching videos, 2-3 cents? Why not try your hands on video content creation. You will earn a lot of money when you create videos for video sharing sites.

I cannot work in such sites that offer to pay for videos. For one, they pay a very small amount even if you have watched a long video. Secondly, you use up so much data bundles watching videos which cannot be compensated by the amount you earn.

Most of the paid to click website have also incorporated watching videos and getting paid on their platform but the major discouraging part of this earning medium is that their pay rate is quite unimaginable.

There are tons of website that will pay you for watching videos and I have couple of legitimate ones that I can share but now I'm going to dish out one which is called Cointiply and it's a legitimate platform where you can watch videos and get paid.

This is really a wonderful and great way to make money online, but based on my observation it would cost you alot of data if you are not careful and the amount that you would be payed may not even cover the cost of buying data.

This is really a wonderful and great way to make money online, but based on my observation it would cost you alot of data if you are not careful and the amount that you would be payed may not even cover the cost of buying data.
Are you talking about paid to click if you are talking about paid to click I think that it's doesn't worth your time it's going to cost your data bring virus to your system and at the end you will earn peanut I have try them before view lots of ads with little earn

I do not know any that will pay people to view new uploaded videos and the only one I know has shots down and it is only for people in my country when it was still working fine
I know some sites offer ways of viewing videos and other such content to make money. I doubt these sites pay a lot, but the more work you do, the more your pay will probably be. With that being said, I was curious if there are any sites where I can be paid to watch new YouTube content. Maybe it's content just released and needs a bump of users to watch it. Any sites that will pay you to watch newly released content to kinda help it out the door?

Are you talking about paid to click if you are talking about paid to click I think that it's doesn't worth your time it's going to cost your data bring virus to your system and at the end you will earn peanut I have try them before view lots of ads with little earn
You are right, paid to click sites are not worth it, you need to upgrade your account before you can be able to earn, I have never consider giving it a trial because to me it's a waste of time.

Sites like that do not pay users but siphoning your subscription and ask you to bring a lot of referrals to withdraw. They are always scam so we shouldn't near them. It is better you waist your precious time to learn writing skills on YouTube so that you will improve from paid to post sites to Fiverr.

I believe there are platforms where you can earn from that, but I will never try it because I think it's a waste of time unless you really like doing that. These types of platforms usually pay very little or don't pay at all.

I do not think i am ready to put in effort in such sites though, though there are definitely legit sites like this out there but i believe you would end up spending more in terms of buying data to watch the videos than actually earning from it.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back