What's new

Paid to upload your own memes?

I know memes are huge these days, which makes me wonder if there is any profits in uploading your own created memes to make money. Is there any service like this that would pay you money for uploading your own memes?
I heard one websites prizes are quite high however there is a lot of competition in there and you would need a lot of names to win anything good also you can't just copy and paste you need to create your won original name of brand or something like this sadly I can't rember the name of the site

I'm interested with this as I have a lot of memes in mind. Maybe creating an FB page where we can upload these could be a way to eventually monitize from these memes.

I think I saw a thread here on this section about this. If it's possible, then I'm more than willing to try it out especially now that or pictures can be made into memes.

I do not think it is possible to make money out of posting your own memes but I believe in the future this feature can become possible as the world is greatly evolving and you never can tell.

Recently, I heard of a site where you are paid for views on the meme you have uploaded. I just forgot the name of the site. Maybe you can do Google search for these sites

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back