What's new

Paid to upload receipts

I have never heard of a site named paid to upload receipt.but I have tried many paid to upload site's. Many of those paid to upload site's are scam they don't pay a meaningful amount of money.

Actually, there are some paid to upload receipts sites online. There is one that they pay users to upload sports betting receipt so that other people can join.

Everything seems to be digitalized this days,its possible that they are been later to issue out the receipt,or its just set automatically,once one inquire of it,it Will be print out for him.

I've not heard of such sites before but if they're then kudos to them, I pray there are genuine and realible to work with.
I heard about sites like this but i have never joined any of them before. I believe they do pay people for entering these data. I have w friend who once claimed to work for a site that does this. Though i did not ask much about it back then

Last edited:
There are countries that pay people to upload the receipt goods they bought, some of the sites that do so includes coinout, receipt Hog, candle, receiptpal e.t.c

I heard about sites like this but i have never joined any of them before. I believe they do pay people for entering these data. I have w friend who once claimed to work for a site that does this. Though i did not ask much about it back then.

I noticed at some microworking sites, or microjob sites, you can do data entry for entering info off of receipts, like from purchases at certain stores. I was curious, are these people paid money to upload these receipts?

I noticed at some microworking sites, or microjob sites, you can do data entry for entering info off of receipts, like from purchases at certain stores. I was curious, are these people paid money to upload these receipts?
I think there are some microjob sites that pay to upload receipts. I don't really know their intentions with these receipts.
I haven't been on such a site and I am not sure the earning is much.

No I don't think so. What I feel they do is to get people who'll help organize such data so that it can be easy for them to arrange, sort and present in more acceptable and better formats.

On Microjob sites, you basically have two aspects, the employer and the workers. The employer would pay certain amount of money to Amy worker who does the job that he posted on the site upon satisfaction. You could register either as an employer or as a worker on Microjob sites.
You are correct about that! There lots of jobs available on the microjob sites. You could earn with the diverse opportunities that present itself on the sites. Freelancing job is there too.

A friend of mine did something similar to this last year. Only earned maybe $200 a month but it was good supplement money that helped pay the bills. You won't get rich doing this kind of work.

I have never seen any a business idea like this but I do not see the whole point of it. People need to be very careful of what they are posting because in this era somebody can use the smallest details in order to scam you.

This is the first time I've heard this information where some sites pay when we upload our purchase receipts, but exactly which types of receipts I didn't understand. I mean, any online shop receipt or any e-commerce platform receipt. I have a query on how these sites make money.

I was unaware that sites like this are available, but I believe it is a fantastic opportunity for you to make money by simply uploading your receipts and earning online income.

I have never come across such sites. I guess they only work in higher tier countries. I also guess that they will accept receipts only from big companies that are well known.

There are sites where you are paid for uploading your purchase receipts but these sites and apps are only available in the UNited States, therefore, I do not have any experience with these apps

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back