Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you guys think we'll ever get to a point where NFTs are so popular that you could get paid to upload your own NFTs to certain sites and companies? I could see a future where we get paid to upload our own NFTs. What do you think? Could you see it happening?

The non-fungible market is expanding at an exponential rate and anything can happen in the future. It is still a surprise to me how people are adopting this means of investment . There are lot of potentials in the NFT space.

The digital space is actually a crazy one and you can never tell about the innovation that somebody somewhere is thinking about. If it is doable then we might just see it.

This sounds great because I have never heard of paid to upload NFTs . It would be very nice if one could make money from paid to upload one's NFT because the non-fungible token space is growing very fast.

I think there is already a market for NFTs. And its called "opensea" If we are good at creating art work, then we can upload those NFTs to this market. If any buyer likes our art work, then they pay a good amount to own it. The NFT market has good potential to make money.

Do you guys think we'll ever get to a point where NFTs are so popular that you could get paid to upload your own NFTs to certain sites and companies? I could see a future where we get paid to upload our own NFTs. What do you think? Could you see it happening?
The non-fungible token space is rapidly increasing in popularity and investment, so the sky is the limit. It still astounds me how several individuals are unaware of this type of investing.

i really believe that nft's are the future and we can not assume the dimension it would take in the future as the possibilities are endless, and i believe the potential can be really huge

With the non-fungible market growing exponentially, anything is possible in the future. I'm still astonished by how many people are using this kind of investment. The NFT market has a lot of promise.

Opensea has this feature if I'm not mistaken or at least before the whole crypto came crashing down. You'll upload and when someone likes and purchases, you're getting paid.

Yes I can see that NFTs are getting popular among people and even big companies, maybe one day they will pay you for posting your NFTs or maybe they are used in advertisements.

I know a couple of platforms where you can upload NFTs and sell your NFTs and make money, I am even using two such platforms OpenSea and Solsea, however, I am yet to make any sales.

I think if NFT continues to be this popular, we can expect these kinds of platforms. However, I bet most of them would be scams. If they were legit, it would be a great way for people who are artists to make some money.

I think if NFT continues to be this popular, we can expect these kinds of platforms. However, I bet most of them would be scams. If they were legit, it would be a great way for people who are artists to make some money.
I recently saw a report indicating that NFTs are at a minimum right now in popularity, volume and active users on the platforms, so they are in danger of having become a passing fad, hopefully they will recover

If it's something that's going to get to the point where you can upload your NFTs on a website to get paid, I believe that it is even going to be more better for you to you to setup your own NFTs to sell it by yourself and make more profit because those people that are paying you to upload to their site are going to make more money from selling your work.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back