What's new

paid-to-read-email.com Review: Legit or Scam ?

There are all scam to me based on my previous experiences with them. I guess their services are restricted to some countries. You join for donkey years and do not get any email to review or read

View attachment 1457
What is paid-to-read-email.com?

Born in 2005 up until present moment it still pays, I want to mention this is a great reward community platform to get some extra money in your pocket. There are several ways to earn with paid-to-read-email.com, of course as the name mentions it you will get paid to read mails, for up to $0.05 USD per e-mail, you have also daily surveys available and ranged between $0.5 - $1 USD per survey. Let s not forget about the paid trial offers in the Offers area, You also get cashback buying at the shop they offer in the Shopping area.

There is no mobile application but that will not stop you using it on your mobile device since as most of the new website are optimized so that the users can use them on mobile. This application is available worldwide and you get paid straight into your Paypal account, so go at the bottom of the guide and click on the registration link to start earning.

How much can you earn from paid-to-read-email.com?

You can select how much you want to get paid from $0.01 up to $0.1 USD per e-mail, you can also choose on what days you will receive e-mails to be clicked.
View attachment 1462
-Earn through third party surveys, though since it is through third party you will usually get the same geo location survey as you might in other platforms that are only for surveys.
-Shopping cashback to their promoted shops, wher you get up to 5% cashback on any order, this is really similar to Aliexpress
-Coupons to get discounts on your regular purchases, they pay you to use their coupons.
-Points that you get when you complete tasks on the platform, which afterward you can convert it into money so you can withdraw.
-Earn through Referral, which you will find more below.
-Offers are also a way to get some extra money as all the other similar platforms have to offer.

How to withdraw your earnings from paid-to-read-email.com?

The platforms minimum withdrawal is $15 USD, even though this is a high payout amount it is doable. To request a payment after you hit that threshold, go click on ”My Account” on the top right corner and click on ”Request Payment”.
View attachment 1458

Right there on that page you will be able to see how much you have already earned and the payment history as well.

View attachment 1459

The payment processor is Paypal, so you will need a Paypal account.

About their Referral program?!

View attachment 1463
Their referral system is great, if you share your link on social media platform you can gain visibility fast, or in forums as well (here you can use referral banners which will pay you even more they say - go to their referral banners page to choose the code of the bbanner you want to promote). Mainly you get 15% from all of the referrals earning through paid-to-read-email.com

Is paid-to-read-email.com legit?

It indeed is, first you have to reach the minimum payout threshold of $15 USD and you will be paid on your Paypal account.
View attachment 1464

How to join paid-to-read-email.com?

If you are interested signing up click on the:
Registration link and you will get $3 USD bonus at registration.
Well,it seems to be a legit thing, however, 0.01$ per email its a little low, considering that the minimum amount to withdraw is 15$ which is high for those who are not able to complete surveys(like me,for example)

I don't think I will like this type of earning. Everytime I try something like this, I ended up only wasting my time when I should have focus more on other things. The minimum payout is too high for me as well.

I don't think I will like this type of earning. Everytime I try something like this, I ended up only wasting my time when I should have focus more on other things. The minimum payout is too high for me as well.
That is true. I actually have lots of sites and apps where to earn from. You just need to focus on those where you can earn fairly easily and not just waste your precious time on something that is not reliable.

That is true. I actually have lots of sites and apps where to earn from. You just need to focus on those where you can earn fairly easily and not just waste your precious time on something that is not reliable.
Do you mind sharing some of your earning sites? I'm currently looking sites to earn from aside bizdustry while break is over at school. If it's something within my ability, I might join to increase my earnings.

Do you mind sharing some of your earning sites? I'm currently looking sites to earn from aside bizdustry while break is over at school. If it's something within my ability, I might join to increase my earnings.
It would really depend on a lot of factors. First and foremost, which country you are from. How much would be your ideal amount to earn and the duration of time you can spend to work on the earning apps. And also your age. Are you into gaming or social apps that pays? There are actually a lot. Much better if you pm me so I can give you ideas. By the way, most of my apps/sites are surveys. I even posted threads here in Bizdustry of survey sites that I use. You can also check the survey threads here coz most of the survey sites review that I see are legit and paying.

Interesting! Your explanation contains all one needs to know about paid to read email.com. and thanks to you for saving me the time I would have used in researching about it online. My only disadvantage is that their invite links gets to come once in a while, that's tiring.
Post automatically merged:

My problem with all these paid to read website is that they do not keep to their words and promise. You get an invite to read email onces in a green moon. And it going to take forever to reach minimum threshold for withdrawals. That's tiring
Post automatically merged:

My problem with all these paid to read website is that they do not keep to their words and promise. You get an invite to read email onces in a green moon. And it going to take forever to reach minimum threshold for withdrawals. That's tiring

Last edited:
Thanks for the information, I'll check it out and I hope they are as legit as you said. We need more sites like this to earn extra money.
View attachment 1457
What is paid-to-read-email.com?

Born in 2005 up until present moment it still pays, I want to mention this is a great reward community platform to get some extra money in your pocket. There are several ways to earn with paid-to-read-email.com, of course as the name mentions it you will get paid to read mails, for up to $0.05 USD per e-mail, you have also daily surveys available and ranged between $0.5 - $1 USD per survey. Let s not forget about the paid trial offers in the Offers area, You also get cashback buying at the shop they offer in the Shopping area.

There is no mobile application but that will not stop you using it on your mobile device since as most of the new website are optimized so that the users can use them on mobile. This application is available worldwide and you get paid straight into your Paypal account, so go at the bottom of the guide and click on the registration link to start earning.

How much can you earn from paid-to-read-email.com?

You can select how much you want to get paid from $0.01 up to $0.1 USD per e-mail, you can also choose on what days you will receive e-mails to be clicked.
View attachment 1462
-Earn through third party surveys, though since it is through third party you will usually get the same geo location survey as you might in other platforms that are only for surveys.
-Shopping cashback to their promoted shops, wher you get up to 5% cashback on any order, this is really similar to Aliexpress
-Coupons to get discounts on your regular purchases, they pay you to use their coupons.
-Points that you get when you complete tasks on the platform, which afterward you can convert it into money so you can withdraw.
-Earn through Referral, which you will find more below.
-Offers are also a way to get some extra money as all the other similar platforms have to offer.

How to withdraw your earnings from paid-to-read-email.com?

The platforms minimum withdrawal is $15 USD, even though this is a high payout amount it is doable. To request a payment after you hit that threshold, go click on ”My Account” on the top right corner and click on ”Request Payment”.
View attachment 1458

Right there on that page you will be able to see how much you have already earned and the payment history as well.

View attachment 1459

The payment processor is Paypal, so you will need a Paypal account.

About their Referral program?!

View attachment 1463
Their referral system is great, if you share your link on social media platform you can gain visibility fast, or in forums as well (here you can use referral banners which will pay you even more they say - go to their referral banners page to choose the code of the bbanner you want to promote). Mainly you get 15% from all of the referrals earning through paid-to-read-email.com

Is paid-to-read-email.com legit?

It indeed is, first you have to reach the minimum payout threshold of $15 USD and you will be paid on your Paypal account.
View attachment 1464

How to join paid-to-read-email.com?

If you are interested signing up click on the:
Registration link and you will get $3 USD bonus at registrat

I have always asked this question and I deserve an answer to my question, please what type of email do they really read to receive some money? Is it your own mails or someone else mails? How does it work when and where does the email come from?

I remembered when i needed money badly and without stress, after scanning through Youtube, i encountered the gmail site and i gave it a try, its worth it with consistency.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back