What's new

paid-to-read-email.com Review: Legit or Scam ?

vest1992

1606148072648.png
What is paid-to-read-email.com?

Born in 2005 up until present moment it still pays, I want to mention this is a great reward community platform to get some extra money in your pocket. There are several ways to earn with paid-to-read-email.com, of course as the name mentions it you will get paid to read mails, for up to $0.05 USD per e-mail, you have also daily surveys available and ranged between $0.5 - $1 USD per survey. Let s not forget about the paid trial offers in the Offers area, You also get cashback buying at the shop they offer in the Shopping area.

There is no mobile application but that will not stop you using it on your mobile device since as most of the new website are optimized so that the users can use them on mobile. This application is available worldwide and you get paid straight into your Paypal account, so go at the bottom of the guide and click on the registration link to start earning.

How much can you earn from paid-to-read-email.com?

You can select how much you want to get paid from $0.01 up to $0.1 USD per e-mail, you can also choose on what days you will receive e-mails to be clicked.
1606149610574.png
-Earn through third party surveys, though since it is through third party you will usually get the same geo location survey as you might in other platforms that are only for surveys.
-Shopping cashback to their promoted shops, wher you get up to 5% cashback on any order, this is really similar to Aliexpress
-Coupons to get discounts on your regular purchases, they pay you to use their coupons.
-Points that you get when you complete tasks on the platform, which afterward you can convert it into money so you can withdraw.
-Earn through Referral, which you will find more below.
-Offers are also a way to get some extra money as all the other similar platforms have to offer.

How to withdraw your earnings from paid-to-read-email.com?

The platforms minimum withdrawal is $15 USD, even though this is a high payout amount it is doable. To request a payment after you hit that threshold, go click on ”My Account” on the top right corner and click on ”Request Payment”.
1606148740866.png

Right there on that page you will be able to see how much you have already earned and the payment history as well.

1606148833560.png

The payment processor is Paypal, so you will need a Paypal account.

About their Referral program?!

1606150480717.png
Their referral system is great, if you share your link on social media platform you can gain visibility fast, or in forums as well (here you can use referral banners which will pay you even more they say - go to their referral banners page to choose the code of the bbanner you want to promote). Mainly you get 15% from all of the referrals earning through paid-to-read-email.com

Is paid-to-read-email.com legit?

It indeed is, first you have to reach the minimum payout threshold of $15 USD and you will be paid on your Paypal account.
1606150555328.png

How to join paid-to-read-email.com?

If you are interested signing up click on the:
Registration link and you will get $3 USD bonus at registration.

Attachments

• 1606148048646.png
    1606148048646.png
    9.3 KB · Views: 574
If they are really paying what they are mentioning and the mails are legal then it's good to join. I ll try later

I think the mission is so unique and easy enough to do for my friends please register to this website Good luck

I like your proposal of pay-to-read-email. I know in advance that I will not be able to count on the surveys. So I wonder, how long does it take to reach the minimum threshold of $ 15? I ask because I have been in Clicks Genie for a long time and I have not completed $ 2.

View attachment 1457

Born in 2005 up until present moment it still pays, I want to mention this is a great reward community platform to get some extra money in your pocket. There are several ways to earn with paid-to-read-email.com, of course as the name mentions it you will get paid to read mails, for up to $0.05 USD per e-mail, you have also daily surveys available and ranged between $0.5 - $1 USD per survey. Let s not forget about the paid trial offers in the Offers area, You also get cashback buying at the shop they offer in the Shopping area.

There is no mobile application but that will not stop you using it on your mobile device since as most of the new website are optimized so that the users can use them on mobile. This application is available worldwide and you get paid straight into your Paypal account, so go at the bottom of the guide and click on the registration link to start earning.

You can select how much you want to get paid from $0.01 up to $0.1 USD per e-mail, you can also choose on what days you will receive e-mails to be clicked.
View attachment 1462
-Earn through third party surveys, though since it is through third party you will usually get the same geo location survey as you might in other platforms that are only for surveys.
-Shopping cashback to their promoted shops, wher you get up to 5% cashback on any order, this is really similar to Aliexpress
-Coupons to get discounts on your regular purchases, they pay you to use their coupons.
-Points that you get when you complete tasks on the platform, which afterward you can convert it into money so you can withdraw.
-Offers are also a way to get some extra money as all the other similar platforms have to offer.

The platforms minimum withdrawal is $15 USD, even though this is a high payout amount it is doable. To request a payment after you hit that threshold, go click on ”My Account” on the top right corner and click on ”Request Payment”.
View attachment 1458

Right there on that page you will be able to see how much you have already earned and the payment history as well.

View attachment 1459

View attachment 1463
Their referral system is great, if you share your link on social media platform you can gain visibility fast, or in forums as well (here you can use referral banners which will pay you even more they say - go to their referral banners page to choose the code of the bbanner you want to promote). Mainly you get 15% from all of the referrals earning through paid-to-read-email.com

It indeed is, first you have to reach the minimum payout threshold of $15 USD and you will be paid on your Paypal account.
View attachment 1464

I'm just a bit skeptical about this, due to my previous experience on paid to read email platforms. I remember earning above $7 but was unable to withdraw

This rate ia very good 0.01-0.2$ per email,but withdraw is a bit higher.. If you make 0.1$ daily , it will take you 5 months to reach minimum withdraw.

I also registered some time ago on this site, but I don't get many emails to read ... like 1-2 a day and it's not worth it until I make a minimum withdrawal. I gave up on him. but I heard it's legit.

I'm just a bit skeptical about this, due to my previous experience on paid to read email platforms. I remember earning above $7 but was unable to withdraw
Feel your pain bro, but there is no harm in trial. This could still be a legit or better still lets wait and see a withdrawal proof from this site

View attachment 1457

View attachment 1462

View attachment 1458

View attachment 1459

View attachment 1463

View attachment 1464

I see the rewards per email are quite large. Bigger than clicksgenie or volutic. But the minimum withdrawal is also quite large. So is the site still paying today?

I see the rewards per email are quite large. Bigger than clicksgenie or volutic. But the minimum withdrawal is also quite large. So is the site still paying today?
I am getting on my e-mail 1-2 per day, so I make 0.1-0.2$ USD per day just with 2-3 clicks

The pay per email is cool but the minimum withdrawal is on the high side. I also worked on clicksgenie for months and could not achieve anything but I guess having tons of referrals will help earning.

I am getting on my e-mail 1-2 per day, so I make 0.1-0.2$ USD per day just with 2-3 clicks
Although the rewards per email are substantial. The email you receive isn't as much as clicksgenie or volutic. But this is fine for other Paid To Read email site options. Thanks for sharing.

Unfortunately no can't apply for this because PayPal is not accepted in my country.

And I really love to read, so I get so many emails everyday.

Any other payment alternative?

I think I like the pay per email kinda stuff. But is the pay out not too low? How long does it one to reach the minimum threshold which was pegged at 15$? And also hope all countries are eligible too.

I already got tired of this one email a day service. And with just $0.01 per email, I might as well forward it to the spam folder. And there are days also that you don't get credit for opening an email. Such a waste.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back