5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.0175USD
Biznotes
VIP Premium - 4 Years: Platinum
List Your Withdraw Option Here!
List Your Withdraw Option Here!
We, as an Administration, have agreed that we have gotten to the point where paid posting will only go so much further before we need to stop paying for content. And as such, is the following announcement:

On February 5th, we will stop paying out withdraw requests to our members. This is due to a number of reasons, but the main reason is because of the amount of content that we now have on Bizdustry, that allows us to naturally get members without paying members to refer and post. Any withdraw requests made on every Saturday leading up to that day, will be honored. February 5th will be the last official withdraw date, being the first Saturday of the month. Any requests made after that date, will not be honored through official channels.

If you are here to communicate with others, and generally want to create quality content, we welcome you in staying.

If you still want to earn money from posting on bizdustry (or other forums in general), we have a Marketplace where you can make requests to exchange biznotes for payment, or to participate in other Marketplace items that will actually gain you more in the long run, over posting on here for BizNotes.

We will still allow users to post various places where they can earn money by doing various tasks and writing out posts; so don't think that this forum will no longer be useful in that regard.

We will want you as members, so if you feel like you don't mind no longer being paid to post here at Bizdustry, we welcome you!

At said time; if we notice quality content start going up; we will remove our post restrictions on threads being posted and the number of replies being allowed in certain areas of the forum.

For those who have stuck with us since October of 2020, thank you for being good long term members of Bizdustry! We couldn't have gotten a number of quality threads without your help! For that, we are thankful to you!

Last edited:
@Joshua Farrell
I see. I know that Bizdustry's purpose is to help each other earn money online and not just write here, sometimes even low quality posts, for the sole purpose of making money here and nothing else. I anyway will remain here all the same, but I'm sure someone could no longer accept working here without even a little being paid.

This means you cannot earn even from referring to Bizdustry this is something unpredictable. So we have to make a last cashout but I will continue to be there from time to time.
Just a last question exchange forum coin to biznotes offer still available after 5 of February on forumcoin?

This means you cannot earn even from referring to Bizdustry this is something unpredictable. So we have to make a last cashout but I will continue to be there from time to time.
Just a last question exchange forum coin to biznotes offer still available after 5 of February on forumcoin?
Replied on Forum Coin to this very question. It will still be available.

About to do an announcement update to this announcement that wasn't thought about until just now.

We, as an Administration, have agreed that we have gotten to the point where paid posting will only go so much further before we need to stop paying for content. And as such, is the following announcement:

On February 5th, we will stop paying out withdraw requests to our members. This is due to a number of reasons, but the main reason is because of the amount of content that we now have on Bizdustry, that allows us to naturally get members without paying members to refer and post. Any withdraw requests made on every Saturday leading up to that day, will be honored. February 5th will be the last official withdraw date, being the first Saturday of the month. Any requests made after that date, will not be honored through official channels.

If you are here to communicate with others, and generally want to create quality content, we welcome you in staying.

If you still want to earn money from posting on bizdustry (or other forums in general), we have a Marketplace where you can make requests to exchange biznotes for payment, or to participate in other Marketplace items that will actually gain you more in the long run, over posting on here for BizNotes.

We will still allow users to post various places where they can earn money by doing various tasks and writing out posts; so don't think that this forum will no longer be useful in that regard.

We will want you as members, so if you feel like you don't mind no longer being paid to post here at Bizdustry, we welcome you!

At said time; if we notice quality content start going up; we will remove our post restrictions on threads being posted and the number of replies being allowed in certain areas of the forum.

For those who have stuck with us since October of 2020, thank you for being good long term members of Bizdustry! We couldn't have gotten a number of quality threads without your help! For that, we are thankful to you!
Although I have not been able to be active as before, I am still and will continue in Bizdustry, I still think it has been a great platform that has taught me much more than I thought.

Also, I am a bit uninformed, so I will try to keep up with the news, as I hope to continue to be part of the forum.

More than thanks to you, for all the opportunities you have allowed me to enjoy at Bizdustry.

I submitted a payment request today. The message said the withdrawal is disabled.
Paypal has been disabled. Can you create a support ticket on the matter? Will forward the info to Alex, so that you can get paid.

As 5 of February is the last day, what about users who couldn't reach the 5 dollars amount until that date? May we exchange our biznotes to forum coin points? Paypal disabled doesn't matter me. Thanks for your attention. If I'm not so active as until mid 2021 is due to my writer career, that finally boosted in a somewhat unexpected way, and my current new postgrad. So I got very busy with creative writing and tutorials all week long, but in any way I tried to do my best to post at least some posts per week. And I'll be here still in the future, as I can.

As 5 of February is the last day, what about users who couldn't reach the 5 dollars amount until that date? May we exchange our biznotes to forum coin points? Paypal disabled doesn't matter me. Thanks for your attention. If I'm not so active as until mid 2021 is due to my writer career, that finally boosted in a somewhat unexpected way, and my current new postgrad. So I got very busy with creative writing and tutorials all week long, but in any way I tried to do my best to post at least some posts per week. And I'll be here still in the future, as I can.
Donate to Joshua Farell and get in touch in the forumcoin forum one to avoid any kind of problematics or similar issues.

Upon review of your account, I can see your account is at 0.00 biznotes and 0.00 USD$ :)

Please I have the same problem. I couldn't get to the $5 limit, I would appreciate it if you can help send the $4 to my wallet address.

Thanks in anticipation.
You Already have a support ticket on the matter. Stop posting that you need support everywhere. As I said in your support ticket, you quite literally made the ticket when all the staff were asleep. We cannot respond when we are not awake, nor do anyone in this world have that capability.

Same traded 2000 biznotes to 2 dollars send 2 dollars
Feel free to create a support ticket, or exchange with someone.

You Already have a support ticket on the matter. Stop posting that you need support everywhere. As I said in your support ticket, you quite literally made the ticket when all the staff were asleep. We cannot respond when we are not awake, nor do anyone in this world have that capability.

Feel free to create a support ticket, or exchange with someone.
This is done now to cash out to litecoin.

Please I have $6 in my account that I couldn't withdraw.
Any help here getting it @Joshua Farrell
Our last date of withdraw had been reached, that is why you couldn't submit a request. The owner will look into your support ticket, and decide whether or not to include it. But as a potential mention, it might not happen.

Our last date of withdraw had been reached, that is why you couldn't submit a request. The owner will look into your support ticket, and decide whether or not to include it. But as a potential mention, it might not happen.
Thank you. I hope he makes an exception for me since it's an already earned funds. Even if it's to convert it back to biznotes so I can donate/sell it to another who can get withdrawal.

I appreciate the help.

Although I have not been able to be active as before, I am still and will continue in Bizdustry, I still think it has been a great platform that has taught me much more than I thought.

Also, I am a bit uninformed, so I will try to keep up with the news, as I hope to continue to be part of the forum.

More than thanks to you, for all the opportunities you have allowed me to enjoy at Bizdustry.
Lol. Good to see you around. I just came back tho

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back