What's new

Paid to do subtitles?

I read about that job last year but did not take it seriously because I was not interested. However few years ago I was also demanding subtitles in video in any video website. Subtitles help to understand and also help deaf community. I tried myself as volunteer for writing subtitles in youtube, but that was hard and time consuming, so I stopped. Video websites/creators might need subtitle writers.

A while back I worked at a site where you had to do the subtitles for videos. You would be paid based off of how close you were to what was actually said. The only downside, is that they paid you by how many minutes you complete. And keep in mind, you could be on a 5 minute video for 30 plus minutes. For me, the pay wasn't worth it, so I dropped out.

But, are there any similar services? But ones that may pay more?
Cool! But I haven't heard of or CE across such platform, pls can u share link

It is unfortunate that the site where you have worked is not in accordance with the payment for the work that we do, but in fact the way the site works is quite interesting in my opinion.

Yes ,I will recommend Freelancer , because their you can get good reward of your working and skills. Fiver is also good but sometimes clients reject submitted work ,and support also doesn't help in this case.
yeah,:cry: that's happened to me sometimes, this is the negative point there.

Oh
A while back I worked at a site where you had to do the subtitles for videos. You would be paid based off of how close you were to what was actually said. The only downside, is that they paid you by how many minutes you complete. And keep in mind, you could be on a 5 minute video for 30 plus minutes. For me, the pay wasn't worth it, so I dropped out.

But, are there any similar services? But ones that may pay more?
I didn't knew there was sites like this that pays you to do subtitles! It is quite discouraging that the pay is low but still another way to get incomes... I'm really interested,if somebody know a site like this please let me know

YouTube, Netflix and a lot of streaming platforms need the subtitles in various languages out there. And in such case all one can do is make sure to join platforms that pay for such work. Never work for free or even for test. Because they make use of your content when you work for free.

I have always wanted to do subtitle for videos. Howevr, I never have has the opportunity. When I was active on upwork I even applied on a couple of projects but was rejected. I have necessary skills as I studied script writing, however, never worked on subtitles.

Writing the subtitles is interesting to me because I had an experience in that when I was in the movie industry. However, the work is not easy especially when the review would yield a wrong word or phrase. For sure the paid to do subtitle site would be paying peanuts so I will hesitate. Maybe there should be a standard pay for doing subtitles because it is not an easy work especially if the audio is not very clear.

It depends on the projects you choose to work on. The average monthly earnings are $240 and you can get paid up to $1600 if you became one of the top captioners. And if you want to write subtitles, you can make $1.50-$3.00 per video minute.Subtitles are a translated version of a video's transcription, meant to give the viewer a real-time experience of what is happening on screen. These subtitles usually appear as text on the bottom of the screen.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back