Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I hear there are ways to work online where you can talk to people in need, usually mental help and such. I don't know if it's something I could do, as I imagine you have to be strong fto handle such calls, especially from people who are depressed and contemplating harsh things.

Would you work this type of hotline?

I hear there are ways to work online where you can talk to people in need, usually mental help and such. I don't know if it's something I could do, as I imagine you have to be strong fto handle such calls, especially from people who are depressed and contemplating harsh things.

I am not very good when it comes to controlling people all trying to help people regain their mental health. This is a good job like a counselling job but I can't do it

Though the job is exist but not common. Nobody will see another offer in place of this work and won't resign. It's not easy job because mental health is natural. You will just get into trouble with the word of your mouth if you are not careful.

Mental health is a serious problem, and a random person can't help those people. It's a rare job, and you won't see any offers of it. Also, I wouldn't be good at it at all because I feel really bad for people. For those who have mental health issues, if they can, they should seek psychological help.
Though the job is exist but not common. Nobody will see another offer in place of this work and won't resign. It's not easy job because mental health is natural. You will just get into trouble with the word of your mouth if you are not careful.
Yes, it's not an easy job at all. You need to understand other people and know what to say. which can be chalanging. Also, some people call the hotline to only prank people, which is absolutely disguisting.

I have never tried this method of making money but I know people who work in this field. They offer mental health counseling on live radio program. If you are an expert on mental health issues, I think this can be a good career or a method to earn extra.

I am not very good when it comes to controlling people all trying to help people regain their mental health. This is a good job like a counselling job but I can't do it
Yup this is not easy job you need to handle your emotions and know what to say it's not a common profession but I think you can become one however I think this job is hard one since you need to make people feel better

I think one must have background or training in counselling or psychology. In today's world, despite the wider form of communication and socialization, more and more people are experiencing mental health issues. This is indeed a sad thing.

I believe that this is a kind of job which not everyone is going to be hired to do because it involves something that is related with health especially when it is mental health. So it is only professionals that are going to be hired to do this kind of job by Healthcare companies or hospitals

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back