What's new

Paid to comment

I'm not sure they're so much sites that allow for commenting on social media channels. Though they existed before but I doubt their viability these days.
Except if you get such jobs as a freelancer or you keep to PTP forums like our great bizdustry forum.

There are many site or websites which pay alot of people post I have also been engaging and enjoying those site such as bizdustry, forumcoin and many other sites which pay but is advisable you make a research about it if you really wish to enjoyed.
sure there are a lot of site that do reward members on their platform for the engagement they post on the forum.But some of them do have some bit of stringent measure before you could even get some earnngs,its advisable to read their rules carefully.

Paid to comment is a good idea to build a good investment blog because if you have empty blog without interaction no one will advertise on your blog you have to spend money for getting comments and interactions on your blog in order to have this blog useful for online earning and convince advertisers to place advertisements.

There are quite a couple of sites out there that would pay you for commenting on some post in their website but I will really like you to focus more on get paid to sites like this one , trendi and bmf .

There are quite a couple of sites out there that would pay you for commenting on some post in their website but I will really like you to focus more on get paid to sites like this one , trendi and bmf .
I have never see or come across any paid to comment website,all I know is that paid to post can replace it,maybe are you talking about when you have a blog and you need some comments to increase blogs traffic is that what you mean?then if you know of any type of this service kindly suggest one for me.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back