What's new

Paid survey options for beginners?

Swagbucks touts its platform as a way to earn money for the things you already do. In addition to taking paid surveys, you can also earn money for surfing the web on their approved search engine, watching videos, or using their mobile app. You earn a bonus for signing up and then accumulate points whenever you complete these various tasks. You can then use those points to cash out with gift cards for various retailers or get cashback.

Can anyone recommend some good options that are legit for beginners? My mother is looking to supplement her pay since she took a hit since COVID19. She mostly works from home doing telemarketing so her online experience is limited. I would like to help her find something simple to boost her income since I know my parents could use the extra financial help.
If you're looking for a survey site to earn from, I would suggest swagbucks and picoworkers. I don't know well about their payment rates. Apart from survey sites, your mom can earn through forum sites like Bizdustry.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back