What's new

Paid or Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

When it comes to marketing, what's your preference, Paid or Free? Explain why too. I prefer free marketing as it costs nothing and aslong as you build a bigger enough fan base on social media, your product will be successful.

I will always prefer free promotion and advertising since there's no cost. But if you are serious about your product or brand, then you need to be willing to spend some money on marketing because it is an important aspect.

When the competition is high you need to use paid ads unless have to hire top seo companies. I always use free but currently looking to utilize paid ads.

When the competition is high you need to use paid ads unless have to hire top seo companies. I always use free but currently looking to utilize paid ads.
Yeah, I 100% agree. The issue as well for me is my lack of experience with paid advertisements especially on social media platforms. You don't want to waste money experimenting with things so you need to be 100% sure with what you're doing before spending money.

Yeah, I 100% agree. The issue as well for me is my lack of experience with paid advertisements especially on social media platforms. You don't want to waste money experimenting with things so you need to be 100% sure with what you're doing before spending money.
Yep, sometime may work our ads and sometime can't so we have to use regularly and taste them how it goes.

Paid marketing always puts your ads in top position, wherever you want, while free ones have to stay in the same place just like other people.
Try the paid advertisements and get the results.

Free isn't usually a good idea - even if you have good stuff. Well, good stuff is often ignored, unfortunately!

Free.

I really focus on connecting with my audience and because of that, they share-my stuff so much that I rarely have to promote all that much. Facebook groups and pages is where I get most of my traffic and it works out.

once a month, I do try to spend $30-$50 on FB ads though but targeting my page and it helps

Free.

I really focus on connecting with my audience and because of that, they share-my stuff so much that I rarely have to promote all that much. Facebook groups and pages is where I get most of my traffic and it works out.

once a month, I do try to spend $30-$50 on FB ads though but targeting my page and it helps

You have probably found super-fans. These people buy whatever you want. I mean, otherwise, you'd have to boost everything. If there are no super-fans, you even have to boost "good stuff".

When it comes to marketing, what's your preference, Paid or Free? Explain why too. I prefer free marketing as it costs nothing and aslong as you build a bigger enough fan base on social media, your product will be successful.
Both can be beneficial but its completely depend on your budget, your niche market and your networking.

If you have brand new website in website designing niche then paid marketing will help you because its very competitive niche market. And if you have any low competitive keywords then you can market for free.

Second if you have good network circle then you can do free marketing for high competitive niche market but still paid can give you more benefits because your competitors are also doing marketing from long time.

So i think its completely depend on website status, niche market and specially on budget.

Last edited:
No pain no gain,if you try the free method of marketing and it does not work for you,there is no crime in going hard by running paid promotion,the aim is to get the required audience and that's priority,cost or no cost.

My preference for marketing are mostly the paid ones. But I also engage in n the free aspect of marketing sometimes because I know how how to go about them successfully as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back