What's new

Paid forums vs social media

It might be because in get paid to forum,you earng money and still learn new things on diverse topics by interacting.

Very few people know and participate in paid to post forums than in social media sites which are so saturated. But if more people learn about paid to post sites, they will definitely prefer it to social media. Especially people who value real discussions and providing quality content unlike just joking in social media sites.

I don't think it is possible, social media is just different from forums. My main reason for joining forums was to earn so extra money. I actually don't know any one on this forums. I can't be able to chat freely with anyone here since it is just serious business here. They can never be the same and her you are limited to a certain language and topic you can be able to communicate.

Talking about myself depends on the content: sometimes I see terrible forums (low-quality posts and threads), so even if they pay you, I couldn't prefer them, honestly.

Sometimes Social Media is too much better than forums, where you benefit from a treasure of ideas and information even if you're not earning money; It's all depends on the content as I said

I don't think it is possible, social media is just different from forums. My main reason for joining forums was to earn so extra money. I actually don't know any one on this forums. I can't be able to chat freely with anyone here since it is just serious business here. They can never be the same and her you are limited to a certain language and topic you can be able to communicate.
It's a mistake to think like that; first of all, you won't be a millionaire from writing posts or threads on forums while you can learn plenty of ideas, topics, and experience in many fields, which is the most important.

I know people who started from a paid poster, and after time, they learned many domains from forums and started their businesses. Think like that bro ;)

As interesting as it is to imagine making money with a couple of posts one thing that cannot be sidelined is the emphasis on sentiments. I come here to learn and earn but I'm interacting with people I don't know, I've never met and may never meet. With social media I'm interacting with known faces.

Checking up on your long time friend, following your favourite actor or musician, etc are things whatever stipend one gathers on paid forums can never measure up to.

Some understand that paid forums do giveaway rewards, but they aren't still interested, because at social media they aren't moderated like it is here on forums. You can easily chit chat at social media but not so in forums, because you have to abide by the posting rules of forums to remain a member.

Social media is big thing and I doubt anyone ever can reach to them and to be honest both are different platform and both have different purpose so we can't compare them.

I really need to understand what you mean by paid forums challenging social media because from what I understand about paid forums, they are practically different from what social media does for you. This is because when it comes to paid forums, the users are trying to earn money from making post on such platforms but on social media platform, you get to make money when you have a product that you advertise and promote on it for people to buy.

My own opinion on this is that; In the near future paid to post forums will be the way to go.
I would rather stay in bizdustry interacting with the community and earning some coins simultaneously

Social media platforms and paid forums are not in the same category. this is why they are not even in competition at all because social media platforms serves a different purpose and forums also serve different purposes.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back