What's new

Paid forums vs social media

If more people discover that they can earn more in paid to post forum than Social media , they will really turn towards paid to post sites

It depends on the kind of social media platform, but when people see that they can earn with paid forum then they would go for it rather than joining a social media platform

In the forums you learn, clarify doubts and discuss issues, on the other hand I see social networks to share with your friends, make video calls, create different groups with specific topics. I think they have different purposes.

Do you think get paid to forums can really challenge social media platforms in the future?
Discovery is a major differentiator and the money flow. If the money has a way of getting circulated, then it will stand. However, if the reverse was the case, social media will thrive more

Social media are now looking for ways to attract more users to their platforms so I believe they could challenge forums if they can apply some money making idea on their platform

I can get more effective audience on social media platforms than the paid platforms. Cause, you actually paid someone to attract himself. This is not called actual attract!

Do you think get paid to forums can really challenge social media platforms in the future?
Of course, since in these types of forums you not only receive a payment but you also have the opportunity to interact and meet people from different parts of the world ... which not only creates a challenge for social networks, but also a competition

I don't know why did you compare those two different things;
forums is to learn new things, share your ideas, and reviews some topics however the social media use it to chat with friends, relatives...

This is very simple case, personally, i stick this paid forums more than the social media because my account is being credited and it benefits me.i think this is applicable to others too.

For me they serve different purposes. Facebook is where I keep in touch with people I know, most of them know me personally whereas paid forums are people I only know online from their posts. It's totally different but both are enjoyable. I think if paid forums were going to take over it would have happened by now.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back