What's new

ouo.io scam or legit ?

vest1992

1604268618807.png
WHAT IS OUO.IO?

Ouo.io can create short links for each of your Publisher referrals, they will pay you 20% of what they earn through advertising.

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN WITH OUO.IO?

Payments are sent automatically on 1st day and 15th day of each month.

• PayPal - minimum withdraw of $5 USD
  • Payeer - minimum withdraw of $5 USD
  • Payoneer - minimum withdraw of $50 USD
  • Bitcoin - minimum withdraw of $10 USD
1604268427901.png 1604268449145.png
PAYMENT METHODS?

Minimum withdraw: $5 USD
Withdraw methods : Paypal, Payoneer, Bitcoin, Payeer (without paying any payment gateway fees.)

REGISTRATION

Signup for an account in just one minute, shorten URLs and sharing your links to everywhere. And you'll be paid from any views.

Attachments

• 1604268594584.png
    1604268594584.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 0
View attachment 272
WHAT IS OUO.IO?

Ouo.io can create short links for each of your Publisher referrals, they will pay you 20% of what they earn through advertising.

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN WITH OUO.IO?

Payments are sent automatically on 1st day and 15th day of each month.

• PayPal - minimum withdraw of $5 USD
  • Payeer - minimum withdraw of $5 USD
  • Payoneer - minimum withdraw of $50 USD
  • Bitcoin - minimum withdraw of $10 USD
View attachment 269View attachment 270
PAYMENT METHODS?

Minimum withdraw: $5 USD
Withdraw methods : Paypal, Payoneer, Bitcoin, Payeer (without paying any payment gateway fees.)

REGISTRATION

Signup for an account in just one minute, shorten URLs and sharing your links to everywhere. And you'll be paid from any views.
So the ads which they show are legal or contain all types of ads? Like adult,dating etc .

I means dating sites or other adult material sites. I am talking about these types of ads.
Most of PTC sites and shortenlink ads are supporting this kind of ads that can inject viruses on your PC and harm your mobile device and sometimes the ad runs a download or a popup without your authorization this is why PTC and shortenlinks sites are not safe and are blocked sometimes by your PC antivirus or Brave Browser that detects malware or trojan scripts on ads.

Most of PTC sites and shortenlink ads are supporting this kind of ads that can inject viruses on your PC and harm your mobile device and sometimes the ad runs a download or a popup without your authorization this is why PTC and shortenlinks sites are not safe and are blocked sometimes by your PC antivirus or Brave Browser that detects malware or trojan scripts on ads.
Yes, I also like brave browser and I am using it on my laptop . Because these types of ads are just rubbish and sometime we search of a serious topic and these ads create disturbance

I know I had a issue this summer, with this kind of malaware, almost 200$ transfered from my Payeer account...

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back