Other sites like Pinterest?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I want to find more sites like Pinterest that help boost traffic. I already know about the social media giants but I want to try and target lesser known or less popular sites to see if that helps at all. Does anyone know any sites that are similar to Pinterest where it is all about content sharing and links?

Tumblr is a microblogging platform that allows users to post text, images, videos, and other types of content. You can use Tumblr to promote your website and share your content with a new audience. Reddit is also a popular social news aggregation and discussion platform. You can join relevant subreddits and share your content to attract more traffic.

Pinterest is Pin board where you can pin images and videos, I am not aware of any sites that are exactly like Pinterest. However, I do not think you will get any traction by using lesser known sites.

How do people make use of it to boost traffic? I have an account on Pinterest but i simply use it to collect materials i use in my graphic designing jobs or a means of inspiration for future designs, have never used it to post anything once before.

You can use Tumblr or any of the social media sites that are based on photos like Instagram maybe Twitter you can find beautiful and useful photos

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back